(PRWEB) January 15, 2009
Both new RX 400h special editions build on the regular RX specification with a long list of extra features and come with a two-year/20,000-mile servicing package. At the same time, the on-the-road price is greatly reduced: on sale now, the RX 400h Limited Edition hybrid costs £35,995 and the Executive Limited Edition costs £37,995.
RX 400h Limited Edition - key features
The RX 400h Limited Edition hybrid comes with luxury features including leather upholstery, heated electrically adjustable front seats, and the Lexus Multimedia system for leading-edge on-board entertainment and communications.
Key features include:
- Perforated leather upholstery
- Heated, electrically adjustable front seats
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 40/20/40 folding rear seat
- Climate control
- Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) with high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps and cleaners
- Electrochromic auto-dimming rear view mirrors
- Cruise control
- Rear privacy glass
- Boot protector
- Rear bumper protector
- Multimedia system with seven-inch VGA display, satellite navigation, Mark Levinson 11-speaker premium hifi, rear park assist monitor and Bluetooth
RX 400h Executive Limited Edition hybrid car - key features
The Executive Limited Edition extends the equipment specification even further with the addition of the following features:
- Electric tilt and slide sunroof
- Electrically adjustable steering wheel
- Memory settings for the driver's seat, steering wheel and door mirrors
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Entry lighting system
- Power tailgate
Owners of new RX 400h Limited Edition models enjoy peace of mind as well as low running costs thanks to a two-year/20,000-mile servicing package. Included in the on-the-road price, this covers all routine vehicle servicing during the stated period, with a customer value of around £360.
In addition to the high value offered by these new versions, all Lexus RX 400h customers experience the higher performance, high fuel efficiency and lower emissions benefits of Lexus Hybrid Drive. RX 400h accelerates from rest to 62mph in 7.6 seconds, returning 34.9mpg in combined cycle driving and emitting 192g/km of carbon dioxide, resulting in reductions in benefit-in-kind taxation and overall running expenses.