In 2011, our Leading Golf resorts had an increase in revenue of over 40%. This tremendous success reflects the appeal of our iconic golf courses including St. Andrews, Casa de Campo, Gleneagles, and Sandy Lane, to name only a few.
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
The Leading Hotels of the World (LHW) has launched the Golf Society, an elite association that combines all the privileges and perks of its signature Leaders Club membership program along with a host of supplementary benefits designed for members-only at participating Leading Golf resorts. With championship golf courses to be found all over the world, the season never ends. The program is designed to create value for both serious and casual golfers.
SVP & Chief Marketing Officer of LHW, Claudia Kozma Kaplan, commented, “In 2011, our Leading Golf resorts had an increase in revenue of over 40%. This tremendous success reflects the appeal of our iconic golf courses including St. Andrews, Casa de Campo, Gleneagles, and Sandy Lane, to name only a few. Membership in the Golf Society will make for truly extraordinary experiences."
In addition to access to nearly 50 celebrated courses, members of the Golf Society enjoy all of the following exclusive golf and resort benefits*:
- Complimentary club rental
- Complimentary “replay” privileges
- Complimentary driving range usage
- Customized Golf Society apparel and accessories
- Annual subscription to LINKS Magazine
- Exclusive services of Golf Society Butler for access to custom tours, tee times, hotel stays, and more.
- Priority registration at the ‘Leaders Club Cup’, an exclusive five-day, four-night event during which participants take part in a tournament on premier courses including Old Course at St. Andrews, Kingsbarns, and the Castle Course.
Resort Benefits (includes all Leaders Club Access benefits):
- Preferred status for a one-category room upgrade
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two each day
- Complimentary Internet access
- Access to members-only rates
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Ability to earn free nights
- Invitations to exclusive events
The annual membership fee for The Golf Society (including all Leaders Club Access benefits) is USD 400. For more information on participating hotels, or how to become a member of the Golf Society, please email TheLeadersClub(at)LHW(dot)com, call 1-800-650-CLUB or visit http://www.LHW.com/GolfSociety. *Please note that benefits may vary by resort.
About The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. is the largest luxury hospitality organization in the world, representing over 430 of the finest hotels, resorts and spas in over 80 countries. Its mission is to curate and champion an exclusive collection of independent properties, including grand palaces and intimate city hideaways, luxury tent enclaves and expansive self-contained resorts. Established in 1928 by several influential and forward-thinking European hoteliers, it started with 38 initial members. Its loyal customers demand levels of quality they have come to expect of the brand, while seeking authentic and enriching travel experiences. Leading Hotel members are utterly unique and boldly independent. To be considered for inclusion, a hotel must adhere to strict quality standards and master the art of extraordinary hospitality. For reservations, visit http://www.LHW.com. In the USA & Canada please call 1-800-223-6800 or contact a travel professional.