In addition, 40% of Canadians do not have group insurance and 20% don’t have life insurance in any form.
(PRWEB) May 14, 2013
Canadian life insurance agent, David Moulson of The President’s Group, has seen it himself: too many people either pay way too much for life insurance coverage, or they’re not even covered at all. With these top tips, David shows the best way to get the proper coverage needed.
1. Use an independent broker who represents several companies to get an unbiased viewpoint.
2. Let the broker show you how much coverage is appropriate for your needs and lifestyle.
3. Allow the broker to provide you with examples of both long term and permanent coverage, or even a combination of both.
4. Examine your finances to determine how much coverage you truly need, and buy only that specific amount.
5. Pay an annual premium, rather than monthly installments, to save on the administrative costs which are typically around 8 percent.
“For LIMRA’s most recent data on Canadian’s life insurance needs, 50% of Canadians have no life insurance,” says Moulson. “In addition, 40% of Canadians do not have group insurance and 20% don’t have life insurance in any form.”
To find out more about David and what he can do to help you, “like” him on Facebook or follow him on Twitter (@David_Moulson).
About David Moulson:
Having been in the life insurance business for over 24 years, David prides himself in running his business with one simple idea: saving people money on the cost of their present life insurance and making sure they have the right amount of protection for the best price. He currently specializes in providing the professional and small business owner market with low cost term life insurance and tax advantaged permanent life insurance. To find out how David can help you, please visit: http://tpgdavid.ca/Home.html.