We are committed to helping people live healthy, full lives and encourage our visitors to leave comments and share their screening experiences.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) December 17, 2009
Visitors to Life Line Screening’s website will notice a few changes that offer improved website functionality, navigation, organization, and usability. The redesigned website provides many new benefits:
- An illustrated ‘What to Expect” guide on the simple steps involved with health screening.
- Expanded library of healthy-living articles that provide practical information people can implement today
- Links to the company’s prominent partners
- Easy-to-find links to social media sites
- One-step comment fields so visitors can easily leave a comment or question
- Testimonials from real people that highlight lives that have been changed by screening
Visitors will also discover it is easy to schedule a screening in their community. The sites now boasts:
- A simplified step-by-step scheduling process
- The ability to share an event with a friend
- An easy way to compare screening packages to pick what is right for you
“We hope the site will help people discover the importance of health screening and detecting disease early,” says Sarah Hay, Life Line Screening E-Commerce Manager. “We are pleased with the results of the new design and improved functionality of lifelinescreening.com. We are committed to helping people live healthy, full lives and encourage our visitors to leave comments and share their screening experiences.”
In addition to information about its health screening services and the associated conditions (carotid artery disease, atrial fibrillation, peripheral arterial disease, osteoporosis., etc), Life Line Screening’s website also offers simple risk-assessment quizzes, videos, and Frequently Asked Questions. .
Life Line Screening encourages past participants, future participants and any other interested people to see its redesigned website at http://www.lifelinescreening.com.
About Life Line Screening
Life Line Screening is the nation’s leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings and has a primary focus on stroke prevention and the early detection of subclinical atherosclerosis.
Highly trained ultrasound teams are on staff to bring preventive screenings to convenient locations in local communities. The company has screened more than 6 million people since 1993. For more information visit lifelinescreening.com.
# # #