We must continue to add staff to keep up with our growth.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) November 14, 2012
After the unprecedented success of the educational annuity website Annuity Think Tank, the same independent research and marketing group has recently published Life Insurance Think Tank. The vision at the new life site is to be the first place financial professionals and consumers come to for innovative life insurance solutions, unbiased life insurance education, life insurance research, and the most comprehensive life insurance information on the web. And to correctly make all of this happen, the Think Tank is looking for a seasoned Life Insurance Wholesaler, preferably one that has worked with or inside the FMO|IMO distribution channel, to asist in the operation of Life Insurance Think Tank. Here are the details:
Duties and Responsibilities:
SALES AND MARKETING
Provide sales support to advisors and their staff. This includes:
- Generating illustrations
- Conceptual sales support and training on life insurance concepts and products
- Providing marketing materials
- Supporting the proper completion of applications and forms
- Software support – both proprietary and carrier software
- Providing competitive information and competitive positioning for specified products
Identify qualified prospects and initiate outgoing sales calls to these advisors.
- Identifying prospects
- Discussing the Annuity Think Tank/Life Insurance Think Tank value proposition
- Fact finding and discovery with advisors to uncover needs and position ATT/LITT
Develop and cultivate relationships with advisors, other wholesalers, and key members of distribution partners.
- Providing sales support including: product, technical, conceptual and presentations
- Communication with CMO, recruiters, annuity wholesalers, advisors and their clients
- Effective consultation on case design and concepts for advisors
- Build relationships with key advisors through face-to-face meeting when appropriate
Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Life insurance license desired
- Experience with IMO/FMO distribution model
- Good knowledge of all distribution channels
- Clear understanding of the Life Insurance industry, life insurance sales process and new business.
- 1-3 years experience with life insurance proposals, underwriting, licensing and/or marketing
- 1-3 years of sales experience and/or sales support experience
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals
- Must be comfortable with leveraging technology
About Annuity Think Tank and Life Insurance Think Tank
Annuity Think Tank’s and now Life Insurance Think Tank’s vision is to be the first place advisors and consumers come to for innovative annuity and Life insurance solutions, unbiased annuity and life insurance education, annuity and life insurance research, and the most comprehensive annuity and life insurance information on the web. For further questions contact us toll free at (855) 888-6494 or email us at info(at)annuitythinktank.com or info(at)lifethinktank.com. We appreciate any and all feedback including new video ideas, blogs, and annuity or life insurance concepts.