We really work at simplifying the lives of those who are in a wheelchair or have trouble getting around, explains Connie Stauffer, Founder.
(PRWEB) March 05, 2012
Lift-Aids, Inc., one of the oldest automotive adaptive equipment dealers and accessibility lift providers in the United States, recently launched its new website: http://www.lift-aids.com. Incorporating a custom design along with mobile-friendly architecture, the new website showcases the company's mobility and lifting products for vehicles, residences and commercial buildings in both an informative and visually-appealing manner.
According to Connie Stauffer, founder of Lift-Aids, the new website allows for easier access and understanding of the custom products Lift-Aids can provide to its customers. “We really work at simplifying the lives of those who are in a wheelchair or have trouble getting around. Whether it is residential elevators, custom modifications to vehicles, or making a business more handicap accessible -- if someone can dream it, we can build it!”
Developed and maintained by i5 web works, the website’s home page provides an overview of the types of modification products the company offers for vehicles, homes and commercial buildings. With large clickable pictures for easy navigating, the website also offers pre-owned vehicles for sale and community involvement activities. Contact information, hours of operation and a search function are also conveniently available on every page.
The comprehensive website is organized into six primary sections to quickly direct customers and visitors to the information they are seeking:
- The Vehicle Sales section offers pre-modified vehicles with lifts and other equipment installed for sale.
- The Adaptive Mobility Equipment section offers assistive driving devices such as power transfer seat bases or ramps/ scooter lifts.
- A Vehicle Modifications section explains the type of work Lift-Aids can do to your vehicle along with examples of projects accomplished in the past.
- Under Rental Vehicles, information is available on how to rent a special vehicle for a week, month, or longer.
- The Residential Modifications page shows the types of assistant-devices the company can build in your home. From elevators to residential stair lifts that are battery operated, the focus is making transportation on your own easy.
- The last section labeled Commercial Modifications shows how Lift-Aids can eliminate architectural barriers in the workplace by providing custom designed lifts.
For more information about Lift- Aids, visit http://www.lift-aids.com or call 817-825-0035.
About Lift-Aids, Inc.
LIFT AIDS, INC., one of the oldest automotive adaptive equipment dealers and accessibility lift providers in the United States, is proud to be one of less than 15 vehicle modifiers in the country that is certified to make structural and gas tank modifications allowing us to provide custom one of a kind vehicle modifications to satisfy most consumer’s unique requirements. With our own line of custom designed lifts and R(rear)E(entry)V(vehicle), LIFT AIDS, INC. has established ourselves as the industry leader in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our reputation for providing superior products and service ensures customer satisfaction.
About i5 web works
i5 web works provides search engine optimization, Internet marketing, domain registration, and comprehensive site management programs that include website design, maintenance and hosting. The company serves clients in a broad range of industries from its headquarters in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2011, i5 web works has the experience and ability to execute these programs. Co-owners Michael Burns and Carita Weaver take their tagline to heart: “Be Found!”