Washington, PA (PRWEB) October 23, 2012
Ken Brackett with Lighthouse Financial will be presenting at the George Washington Inn in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania on October 23rd and the 24th. He, along with a tax planning attorney, will talk about social security and when is the opportune time to start benefits.
Ken Brackett is counted as one of the leading experts in this topic and can help to navigate the uncharted waters for many now coming up on the eligibility period for social security. What many don't know is that there are literally hundreds of different choices to make when it comes to their social security benefits.
Come hear Ken Brackett make sense of "file and suspend", "widow benefits", "spousal benefits" and many other strategies. With the two major market crashes in the last 12 years, many are now finding themselves working well after age 62. Come and learn about the income caps and penalties on SS benefits between ages 62 and age 66. For those who want to work and claim benefits before age 66, there are some creative ways around the income caps and penalties.
Now, more than ever, people need a free review of their current retirement and estate plan. Recent economic events have created a “Perfect Storm” that impacts millions of American retiree’s dreams. We will show you why 2013 presents new opportunities for those who have an actively managed plan.
Topics of Discussion
- Why annuities are NOT always the best retirement vehicles for you
- How 2013 estate and tax law changes will impact your retirement income & legacy
- When to realize long-term capital gains/losses
- How to make your dividend stocks more profitable. Are you just “buying & holding”?
- Are your “advisors” really working for you? How to recognize broker abuses & mistakes
- Why a Will “will NOT” protect you from probate
- How the Pension Protection Act helps your 401k
- How to avoid common pitfalls associated with not having a financial & estate plan
- Why advisors, planners & brokers really tell you to “stay in, it’ll come back”
- How to protect yourself from the coming tide of higher taxes and inflation
- How to position your assets for the least amount of wealth transfer tax
- How to avoid commissions, load fees and brokerage fees
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly. To reserve seats, please call 800-530-9405.
Presented by Lighthouse Financial http://www.mylighthousefinancial.com