Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 1, 2010
Local area patrons with the wherewithal needed to join “Bite Club” are invited to enter into Ling and Louie’s VIP membership giveaway as part of Saturday’s charity event, Bite Nite; which pits five heavyweight restaurant contenders in a no holds barred taste event.
In addition to Ling and Louie's current offering of donating one dollar for every menu item ordered off of their Bite Nite menu, management has upped the ante by offering a fantastic, VIP Bite Club membership to the event scheduled for June 5, 2010 at the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center.
First Rule of Bite Club: You must enter if you want to win, and it’s ok to talk about Bite Club.
- Beginning June 1st and running through the 4th, all customers of Ling and Louie’s Scottsdale location who order any item off of the Bite Nite menu will automatically receive one entry per Bite Nite menu item ordered. Qualifying menu items include: Emerald Chicken Salad, Banana Caramel Spring Roll, Chocolate Volcano Cake, the signature frozen Mai Tai, Guava Tea, Strawberry lemonade and popular entrée, Evil Jungle Princess.
Second Rule of Bite Club: If you win, enjoy the abundant prize package, to include:
- Overnight accommodations at the Scottsdale Conference Resort
- $25.00 gift card to each of the five participating restaurants
- Early admission to Bite Nite
- Private, post-event flaming coffee reception
- 2 for 1 brunch
- Bite Club bag filled with high quality giveaways
Third Rule of Bite Club: Winner to be announced Friday, June 4th 2010 at 3pm via Twitter.
- Ling and Louie’s Scottsdale will announce the name of the winner through their twitter pages:
All proceeds from the charity event to benefit The ALS Association and The PNA Center for Neurological Research. Ling and Louie’s Scottsdale is located at:
9397 E. Shea Blvd. Suite 125
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Additional details can be found at: http://www.BiteNite.org
About Ling & Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill
Ling & Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill was founded in 2006 by veteran and award-winning restaurateur Randy Schoch, owner and CEO of Desert Island Restaurants. With 2009 sales exceeding $31 million, Desert Island Restaurants is a management entity that oversees operations of five franchised Ruth’s Chris Steakhouses® and 2 Romano’s Macaroni Grill® locations throughout the Hawaiian Islands, the Thaifoon-Taste of Asia® in Salt Lake City, Utah, and most recently Ling & Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill. With locations open in Denver, Co, Scottsdale and Chandler, AZ, Ling & Louie’s will serve as the “small box” location with plans to franchise and expand nationwide. For more information, please visit http://www.lingandlouies.com
Desert Island Restaurants
Phoenix Marketing Associates