(PRWEB) June 29, 2012
According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, "Insomnia tends to increase with age and affects about 40 percent of women and 30 percent of men. About 60 million Americans a year have insomnia frequently or for extended periods of time, which leads to even more serious sleep deficits." These astounding figures have led LipoRid PM™ to develop a list of 7 ways that consumers can use to improve sleep naturally and safely without resorting to dangerous and addictive prescription sleeping pills.
LipoRid PM™'s Top 7 Ways to Improve Sleep Naturally
1. Use a natural and safe herbal sleep aid. Taking a natural sleeping pill can promote a good night’s rest without the dangerous side effects of prescription medications.
2. Try out the following relaxation techniques:
3. Cut out caffeine and stimulants.
4. Avoid sweets.
5. Eat magnesium-rich foods. Magnesium works as a natural sedative. Additionally, many studies link sleep deprivation with a magnesium deficiency.
6. Try using aromatherapy to promote relaxation. Lavender, chamomile and other essential oils all appear to promote sleep.
7. Exercise more throughout the day. While exercising close to bedtime can actually make it more difficult to fall asleep (it increases adrenaline levels), lack of exercise in general can lead to sleep problems.
Editor's Notes: LipoRidPM.com is the leading provider of all-natural sleep aid diet pills. LipoRidPM.com was launched in 2006 and is the first company to introduce a sleep aid, fat burner into the United States.