Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) April 14, 2010
BioCosmetic Center releases the facts that clear up 3 of the most commonly accepted myths about liposuction. Liposuction is the most popular procedure in the cosmetic industry. Perhaps due to its popularity it also has the most myths attached in the minds of the general public.
3 of myths regarding liposuction that many consumers accept as truth are:
1. Liposuction is the ideal procedure for the extremely overweight or obese individual.
2. Liposuction is the ideal procedure to remedy the surface irregularities like cellulite.
3. Liposuction requires a week or more (at minimum) for recovery.
The corresponding facts are as follows:
1. Liposuction is the ideal procedure for healthy individuals who have pockets of fat they can’t get rid of through regular exercise and dieting.
2. Liposuction doesn’t remedy cellulite. It is a body sculpting procedure.
3. Recent advances in laser technology have resulted in additions to the line of liposuction services that can provide better results than traditional liposuction with little to no recovery time. Many patients are back at work the next day.
Eric Jantze of BioCosmetic Center said, “Patients who come to the center with the facts are few and far between. Most have some of the facts, but there are so many myths and untruths out there regarding the cosmetic industry and available procedures that it’s hard to separate fact from fiction unless you’re a professional in the industry. Liposuction’s popularity has generated a high number of myths that can lead to a negative impression of what can actually be a very simple, effective procedure.”
BioCosmetic Center offers all inclusive, personalized programs to aid individuals in obtaining their physical goals. Programs can include any of the following: liposuction, Botox, weight loss, scar removal, bio-identical hormones, dermal fillers, acne treatment, laser hair removal, and more.
To get further information on BioCosmetic Center or current standards in the industry get in touch with Eric Jantze:
Contact: Eric Jantze
Company: BioCosmetic Center