Lichfield, Staffordshire (PRWeb UK) August 11, 2009
CryoService Ltd are planning a brand new series of nationwide events on Liquid Nitrogen Safety and Liquid Nitrogen Application Developments, which follow on from the overwhelming success of the 2007 roadshows jointly hosted by CryoService, Chart Biomedical and Thames Cryogenics.
The 2009 Liquid Nitrogen Roadshows will take place during October 2009 and are currently planned to include presentations from companies such as Crowcon Detection Instruments, Chart Biomedical, Gas Safe Consultants and Fisher BioServices UK on subjects such as: practical aspects of liquid nitrogen safety; specifying the correct oxygen depletion system for your application; a comparison of vapour and liquid phase sample storage techniques; a review of integrated LIN Cryoroom project management and the developments in off-site storage of biological samples.
The dates and locations of the CryoService Ltd Liquid Nitrogen Safety Training Courses are as follows:
- Austin Court, 80 Cambridge Street, Birmingham - 5 October 2009
- The Barbican, Silk Street, London - 6 October 2009
- Brighton Racecourse, Race Hill, Brighton - 7 October 2009
- SWALEC Stadium, Cardiff - 8 October 2009
- Headingley Carnegie Stadium, St Michaels Lane, Leeds - 13 October 2009
- Haydock Park Racecourse, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside - 14 October 2009
- Murrayfield, Edinburgh - 15 October 2009
The Liquid Nitrogen Safety and Liquid Nitrogen Application Developments Training Course costs £50 per delegate (inc. VAT) - payment must be made in advance to secure place. The course will start at 9.30am and is expected to finish by 3.00pm.
As these events are heavily subscribed we recommend that you contact us via our Liquid Nitrogen Roadshow hotline or email nitrogensafety (at) cryoservice (dot) co (dot) uk to register your early interest or contact us on 01905 758200 and ask for our Sales Support Office.