Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 1, 2006
caseSHARE announced today that Tom Groom has joined the company’s expanding Professional Services Team as Vice President of Corporate Business Development. Tom's role is to develop, implement and oversee the new "Unified Discovery and Case Management Initiative” ,which focuses on caseSHARE’s corporate clientèle.
Tom has over 15 years of experience and expertise in computerized litigation support concepts, methodologies and information management. Full utilization of his Industrial Engineering degree has given him an incredible edge when faced with the unique challenges surrounding information management, in particular, complex document and data productions. He has focused his career specifically in the areas of Mergers & Acquisition (i.e. Second Request Productions and related litigation), Antitrust, Environmental, Patent Infringement and Products Liability.
"With the addition of Tom to our team, we are much better aligned to serve the needs of our corporate clients," said John Tredennick, caseSHARE CEO. "His direct experience and knowledge with respect to in-house corporate legal departments is unsurpassed in the industry.”
“As more and more corporate counsel seek our assistance in providing them with ways to manage their outside litigations costs, we feel Tom’s expertise will give caseSHARE and our Business partners the competitive edge we need to assure them that we can meet their challenges," says T.J. Gill, Vice President of Sales and Business Development.
In Tom’s previous position as a National Discovery Consultant at Whitmont Legal Technologies, he was responsible for guiding the business development activities, assisting in the research and development of additional digital services corporate wide, as well as leveraging partnerships with companies specializing in e-Discovery products and services. In that position, Tom consulted with customers to organize processing plans and project approaches, and establish project teams tailored to meet the customer’s requirements.
Prior to Whitmont, Tom spent seven years with IKON Digital Litigation Services where he was recognized for multiple accomplishments including redesigning production workflow for corporate clients resulting in increased efficiencies and reduced costs. In his early days, he was with IBM for almost ten years. While there, Tom specialized in database design for complex systems.
Tom has a B.S. and a M.S. in Industrial Engineering from Arizona State University. He lives in Colorado with his wife and four children.
caseSHARE provides secure digital repositories to help professional teams manage large volumes of electronic documents and work together on complex legal matters. Since 1998, clients have used our online systems to review and produce discovery documents, connect local counsel on cases and claims, and coordinate mergers, acquisitions and other financial transactions.
Today, caseSHARE supports more than 10,000 users from many of the largest corporations, insurers, government agencies and law firms in the world. We host hundreds of millions of pages of electronic documents along with tens of thousands of cases, claims and deals.
caseSHARE’s On Demand systems offer a compelling alternative to locally-installed software—particularly when clients need to connect people from different organizations. caseSHARE clients get a cost-effective, fully managed system that can be up and running quickly.
They also get:
- Speed and Scalability: Our systems are fast regardless of volume. Search millions of pages in seconds. Manage thousands of cases.
- Ease of Use: Catalyst runs in a browser with a familiar Outlook-style interface. Most users simply log in and go.
- Global Connections: Connect your team seamlessly over the Web—anytime, anywhere, everybody.
- Efficiency: Rapid review, real-time coordination and up to the minute status. The files are always there when you need them.
- World-Class Security: Our systems have been audited and approved by many of the world’s largest organizations, including the Federal Courts.
Ultimately caseSHARE’s clients win through lower costs and a better, faster way to manage documents and complex legal matters.
caseSHARE offers two products to help clients manage large volumes of electronic documents and work together on complex legal matters.
- Catalyst Repository provides a hosted review platform for electronic discovery, due diligence, compliance and other document-intensive matters. It offers lightning-fast search, native review and production capabilities, along with private fields and document sub-collections.
- Catalyst XE helps professional teams work together on complex legal matters—cases, claims and financial transactions. Built to look and work like Outlook, it provides a central repository for pleadings, correspondence and work product as well as a single place for the team to manage deadlines, tasks, and other activities.
Together these products provide a central collaboration platform to help coordinate efforts among counsel, clients and other legal professionals along with powerful review and production capabilities to handle discovery, compliance and due diligence.
For more information about caseSHARE and its repository applications, visit: http://www.caseshare.com.
John Tredennick, CEO
caseSHARE Systems, Inc
Gayle O’Connor, Director of Marketing
caseSHARE Systems, Inc
1860 Blake Street,
Denver, CO 80202