“Our new bikes were developed with input from cycling enthusiasts to deliver an excellent riding experience,” says Brian Zheng, LIVALL founder and CEO
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 25, 2015
LIVALL, the company spreading the joy of smart riding, is introducing its new Oxygen Series™ of cyclo-cross smart bikes exclusively on Indiegogo on November 30. Starting as low as $799, about half the price of comparable quality bikes, LIVALL’s T800 aero-grade carbon fiber bicycles come with smart, high-end components such as Shimano speed shifters, hydraulic disc brakes, a nano cadence sensor, and a handlebar phone holder with charger. They’re delivered nearly fully assembled with minimal adjustments required.
The bike for most cyclists is either a transportation tool or a sport device. LIVALL believes that the ideal bike should ensure a smooth, comfortable, and smart riding experience in all scenarios, while performing well on city streets as well as off-road. LIVALL Oxygen Series carbon fiber bike models that will be available on Indiegogo will come in three sizes (S, M, L) and include:
The LIVALL O2 Mustang™ features a full T800 aero-grade carbon frameset, fork, seat post, and handlebars; hydraulic disc brakes for excellent control and braking force; a Shimano-9s derailleur system; nano cadence crankset sensor; handlebar mounted phone holder with charger; and weighs 10.5kg.
The LIVALL O2 Alps™ features a full T800 aero-grade carbon frameset and fork; aluminum alloy seat post and handlebars; mechanical disc brakes; a Shimano-8s derailleur system; nano cadence crankset sensor; handlebar mounted phone holder with charger; and weighs 11kg.
The bikes include smart, high-end parts including:
- Made from T800 aero-grade carbon fiber that weighs up to 70 percent less than conventional steel frames with more shock absorption and resistance performance;
- The BSA five-pass joint and tapered head tube enhances the bike’s bearing capacity for smooth riding on bumpy roads;
- 700c tire size ensures a smooth, more efficient ride, while the 35c tire width guarantees great performance on all road types;
- A folding pedal bracket for easy parking anywhere;
- Shimano 8s (Alps) and 9s (Mustang) derailleur systems and a covered chain wheel for smooth speed shifting;
- Removable front and rear mudguards;
- A phone holder and charger mounted to the handlebars; and
- A patented nano cadence sensor that is set in the bike’s crankset hole and works with the LIVALL Riding App to track performance and health stats.
The new Oxygen Series bikes work great with LIVALL’s smart, safe helmets and gear, which are currently available for purchase in the U.S. and other global regions at 40 to 50 percent off M.S.R.P through a Kickstarter campaign while supplies last through December 16, 2015. LIVALL will announce new U.S. sales distribution channels to purchase its smart-riding helmets, gear, and bikes during 2016. You can see a video of the bikes on YouTube https://youtu.be/e_0J0f84l1Y
LIVALL aims to help ensure the safety of cyclists and deliver an enjoyable experience that they love to share with others. Founded by cyclists, LIVALL focuses on R&D, operations, marketing, and management of smart-cycling equipment. Based in Shenzhen, China, the company plans to expand its international operations during 2016. For more information, visit: http://www.livall.com