Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
“Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to global LNG industry. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals across the globe. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry across the global (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/235564-global-lng-industry-2013-investment-opportunities-analysis-and-forecasts-of-all-active-and-planned-liquefaction-and-regasification-terminals-to-2017.html) are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Korea Gas Corporation, Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. and Qatar Petroleum
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals across the globe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies across the globe
Browse Below Region Specific Reports:
LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/227766-lng-industry-outlook-in-south-and-central-america-2013-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-liquefaction-and-regasification-terminals-to-2017.html
LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/227764-lng-industry-outlook-in-middle-east-and-africa-2013-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-liquefaction-and-regasification-terminals-to-2017.html
LNG Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/227765-lng-industry-outlook-in-north-america-2013-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-liquefaction-and-regasification-terminals-to-2017.html
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.