"The easiest, lowest cost solution to hook up load cells to a PC!"
Fremont, California (PRWEB) April 6, 2010
Loadstar Sensors Inc. today announced the availability of its DI-100U USB load cell interface for resistive load cells. The DI-100U digital load cell interface provides an easy to use, low-cost load cell solution to convert the analog milli volt output from a resistive load cell into a PC compatible USB output. Just connect a load cell to the DI-100U and seamlessly acquire calibrated load data in Lbs/Newtons/Kgs. The DI-100U enables you to simplify the process of building a PC friendly load, force or weight measurement system.
The highlights of this solution are:
- 16 bit ADC for better than 0.1% accuracy load cells
- Works with any 4 wire device with up to 3 mV/V output
- Optional 24 bit ADC solution with DI-1000 Series
- Powered by USB port of a PC
- Compatibility with PCs running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Calibrated output in (Lbs/Newtons/Kgs) in ASCII format
- ASCII command set for easy software integration
- On demand or continuous mode for display of loads
- Optional wireless load cell option with DI-1000Z or DI-1000ZP
- Optional LoadVUE software allows users to log and plot data on a PC
"Our usb load cell solution (DI-1000U) is very popular with customers and we got a lot of requests for a lower cost version of the product " says Div Harish, President & CEO of Loadstar Sensors, Inc. "We listened to our customers and developed the DI-100U load cell interface. We hope they like the simplicity and robustness of our solution and make it a part of their load, force or weight measure-ment solution."
About Loadstar Sensors, Inc.
Established in 2004, Loadstar Sensors, Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of digital load cells with USB & wireless output for automotive, aerospace, medical device, industrial and consumer applications. Our digital load cell technology offers high sensitivities in an easy to use, mechanically rugged, low profile package. We partner with leading OEMs to incorporate load cells and digital interfaces into mass market products.
For more information about the DI-100U, please visit http://www.loadstarsensors.com or call 510-623-9600.
# # #