The DI-1000z makes it really easy to get calibrated data from a load cell into a PC wirelessly.
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) September 16, 2009
Loadstar Sensors® Inc. announces the availability of its DI-1000z wireless load cell interface for resistive load cells. The DI-1000z provides an easy to use and reasonably priced solution to convert the analog milli-volt output from a resistive load cell into a PC compatible wireless output. Just connect a load cell to the DI-1000z and wirelessly acquire calibrated load data in Lbs/Newtons/Kgs. The DI-1000z enables you to "cut the cord" and simplify the process of building a PC friendly load measurement system.
The highlights of this solution are:
- ZigBee wireless protocol with a range of up to 1000 feet
- USB option built in for wired operation
- Compatibility with PCs running Windows XP or Vista
- Calibrated output in (Lbs/Newtons/Kgs) in ASCII format
- ASCII command set for easy software integration
- On demand or continuous mode for display of loads
- Rechargeable battery included for true cordless operation
- Optional LoadVUE software allows user to log and plot data on a PC
"The DI-1000z makes it really easy to get calibrated data from a load cell into a PC wirelessly." says Div Harish, President & CEO of Loadstar Sensors, Inc. "Our USB load cell solution (DI-1000U) is very popular with customers and we got a lot of requests for a wireless version. We listened to our customers and developed the DI-1000z. We hope they like the simplicity and robustness of our solution and make it a part of their load, force or weight measurement solution."
About Loadstar Sensors, Inc.
Established in 2004, Loadstar Sensors, Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of capacitive load cells with USB & wireless output for automotive, aerospace, medical device, industrial and consumer applications. Our Plug and Sense® load cell technology offers high sensitivities in an easy to use, mechanically rugged, low profile package. We partner with leading OEMs to incorporate load cells and digital interfaces into mass market products.