Encino, CA (PRWEB) February 11, 2008
TechnoCom the leading provider of wireless location assurance services and solutions for North America, will hold an open reception 13, Feb. 2008, 5pm - 7pm, to review the current state of location network performance and share how leading operators are making location quality a competitive advantage.
The event held in Meeting Room HS57, Hall 4.7 will expose issues and solutions specific to GSM and UMTS network providers, and explore the advantages of autonomous testing for continuous performance management. Topics will include lessons learned from actual trials and service deployments, OpEx reduction strategies, and the future of LBS. The forum will feature an interactive demonstration where potential customers and analysts can evaluate how TechnoCom's industry-leadings solutions turn network data into business intelligence information.
TechnoCom's offerings showcased at GSMA Mobile World Congress 11-14, Feb. 2008 include:
- LocationAssurance Manager™ (LAM™) used by wireless network operators to deploy, test, manage and assure the location performance of their wireless emergency and commercial services
- Multiband Configurable Networking Unit™ (MCNU™) that fosters the development, deployment and use of intelligent, integrated safety systems to enhance road safety
- Program management and engineering services for initial projects involving location technology
- Independent evaluation of technology options, including: performance predictive modeling and in-network performance verification.
- Turn key location system management
Who: TechnoCom offers a portfolio of advanced wireless location solutions and services for communication service providers, major system integrators, automotive manufacturers and government agencies. TechnoCom solutions analyze network and service performance from the customers' perspective, bridge the gap between location-based services infrastructure and applications and bring to market reliable, multiband wireless communication solutions for enhanced consumer safety and mobility. Founded in 1995, TechnoCom has been selected by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Los Angeles for four consecutive years. The company's customers include some of the world's largest wireless carriers, systems integrators and automotive OEMs. For more information on how TechnoCom's LAM solution can help wireless carriers meet the new FCC mandate regarding E911 location accuracy compliance, visit http://www.technocom-wireless.com.
When: 5:00pm - 7:00pm, 13, February 2008
Where: Fira de Barcelona - MontjuicAvinguda Reina Maria Cristina, s/n, 08004 Barcelona, Spain, Meeting Room HS57, Hall 4.7
For briefing opportunities, contact Janine McGraw or Amy Hawkins at TechnoCom.