It is our goal to make sure that our customers enjoy the real savings and convenience that Total Call Mobile offers.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 1, 2006
Total Call Mobile introduces new lower International rates for Mexico City, Viet Nam, South Korea, and Japan. Now, customers with the Total Call Mobile prepaid and monthly plans will be able to enjoy significantly discounted rates to some of their most popular calling destinations, while dialing direct from their Total Call Mobile phones.
The new rates include the following:
- Mexico City – $0.05 per minute with the prepaid plan.
- Guadalajara – $0.05 per minute with the prepaid plan.
- Monterrey – $0.05 per minute with the prepaid plan.
- Viet Nam – $0.19 per minute with the prepaid and monthly plans.
- South Korea – $0.05 per minute to a landline in Korea and $0.06 per minute to a cell phone with the prepaid plan, and $0.08 per minute to a landline and $0.09 per minute to a cell phone with the monthly plan.
- Japan – $0.069 per minute to a landline and $0.159 per minute to a cell phone with the monthly plan.
“We feel these new rates are very compelling and a great step forward in serving our customers,” said Danny Ing, President and COO of Total Call Mobile. “It is our goal to make sure that our customers enjoy the real savings and convenience that Total Call Mobile offers.”
Total Call Mobile launched in April 2006 as the nation’s first multi-cultural, multi-ethnic MVNO, providing wireless services customized to fit the diverse ethnic populations in the U.S. With competitive International calling services and rates, in-language customer service, and domestic and International text messaging, Total Call Mobile is becoming the premier choice for individuals who require high-value, low-cost services that fit their lifestyle.
About Total Call Mobile, Inc
Total Call Mobile, Inc. is a wireless services provider that offers prepaid and postpaid wireless voice and data communications services to the largest ethnic groups in the U.S. The company provides advertising, handsets and customer service all in native languages including Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. As the nation's first multi-ethnic MVNO, Total Call Mobile offers a suite of high-value, low-cost international voice and data services. Total Call Mobile branded phones are available in select retail stores, as well as through wireless agents and dealers. Total Call Mobile is affiliated directly with Total Call International. For more information on Total Call Mobile visit us at totalcallmobile.com.
Media and Investor Contacts:
Total Call Mobile, Inc.
Wayne Cheung (213) 995-9700
707 Wilshire Blvd. 12th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017