I’ve had people inquire about this process several times, and it can be a challenging procedure to go through unless you find the right process server with the right background.
(PRWEB) May 02, 2013
Hiring a process server or private investigator can be a challenging task, especially without the proper information or processes at hand. In order to locate the right people for the job, Thomas Davenport Jr. of The Davenport Firm has provided these top tips to help locate a good process server.
- Locate: Find a trusted process server. Look at specific networks that are well known and are reputable.
- Verify: Validate license or registration and association members, as not all states or parishes require process servers to be licensed. A licensed process server is ensured to have the proper background and knowledge required to get the job done in the most professional manner.
- Search: Look through their online presence for their website and any online reviews. Ask for recommendations, as that should be a clear indicator of their type of customer service and experience.
- Learn: Inquire about their needs and what they will require to ensure that process will be completed in a timely manner with everything they need. Make sure that all the cards are out on the table: whether or not a completion notification is preferred, what the best way to contact you is, etc.
- Provide: Give the server as much information as possible to locate and serve the documents in as effortless of a process as possible. The more information that is provided and the more specific the instructions are, the smoother the process will end up ultimately.
“I’ve had people inquire about this process several times, and it can be a challenging procedure to go through unless you find the right process server with the right background,” says Tommy Davenport Jr.
About Tommy D. Davenport Jr.:
The Davenport Firm provides aggressive and effective representation tailored to the particular needs of each of their clients. They have extensive experience in personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases. Davenport’s proven record of success and no nonsense approach in handling legal matters makes this firm the firm for all your legal needs. For more information, please visit: http://www.davenportfirm.com/