the website is not specific about auto insurance quotes, but include other information as well such as car insurance for unlicensed drivers in Chicago, tow truck insurance quotes in Illinois, to mention a few, said Snenneh.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 09, 2012
Insurance Navy Brokers (INB), a leading provider of auto insurance quotes in Chicago has launched a new website http://insurancenavy.biz that is aimed at providing important information to insurance clients in Illinois and Indiana.
Fadi Snenneh, Agency Spokesman said that the new website is mainly aimed at providing quick low cost auto insurance quotes in Illinois, in less than 5 minutes. The car insurance quotes provided are generally accurate and do not require credit check.”
The difference between this website and others is the fact that “the website is not specific about auto insurance quotes, but include other information as well such as car insurance for unlicensed drivers in Chicago, tow truck insurance quotes in Illinois, to mention a few,” said Snenneh. “We hope that, in the future, we develop additional websites to deal with more specific issues auto insurance quotes in Indiana, business insurance quotes in Illinois, auto dealers insurance quotes in Illinois, and more.”
Advantages of Car Insurance Quotes at insurancenavy.biz
- Fast, accurate quotes. An average time to quote 2 vehicles and 2 drivers is approximately 5 minutes.
- Convenient, Confidential and Private. Customers can shop from the convenience of their home without revealing their real identities, social security, or personal details.
- Quotes offered from multiple car insurance companies in Illinois. The website provides instant quotes from over 15 carriers in Illinois, including Progressive, Hartford, and more.
- Immediate coverage available by phone.
- Physical locations in over a dozen of locations in the Chicago and Northwest Indiana areas.
INB is a leading provider of auto insurance quotes in Illinois, business insurance, tow truck and used car dealers insurance. The agency is licensed in the States of Indiana, Wisconsin and Illinois to transact all lines of insurance business.
For more information call Fadi Snenneh at (708) 237-0404