Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 07, 2013
Fourth Generation (4G) cellular deployments via LTE are underway and hold the promise of increased bandwidth for data and greater capacity overall once VoLTE is deployed.
More capacity easily translates into more bandwidth to offer, more subscriptions to sell, more data consumed, and more data revenue for the carriers.
On the demand side, bear services, particularly data, continues to grow at a healthy pace, but there are limits to growth in bearer service for consumer and even enterprise usage.
In addition, there is an increasing awareness of Internet Protocol (IP) being cheap source of transport, and hence more people becoming aware of VoIP, and therefore Over the Top (OTT) VoIP alternatives.
However, there are many business challenges and opportunities to consider including the coming onslaught of mobile video, many cloud-based applications, marginalization of core services, and the extreme need for Value-added Services (VAS) on the part of the mobile network operator.
This report “LTE Business Strategy 2013 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/251015-lte-business-strategy-2013.html ” is must-reading for anyone engaged in business planning aspects of LTE deployment and operations. This report provides a global and regional LTE status assessment as well as LTE strategies including application analysis, application roadmap, vision for the future of LTE, and more. The Summary and Recommendations section provides guidance for network operators, content providers, application developers, infrastructure providers, and wireless device providers.
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Mobile content providers
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Application developers and aggregators
- Government and sovereign R&D institutions
- Mobile network operators have an imperative to develop Value-added Services (VAS) for LTE
- Carriers must develop key applications such as Corporate Dashboard to retain enterprise customers
- Carriers must prepare for a variety of challenges including much more data usage, increasingly more services in the cloud, severely marginalized core services, and development of VAS across communications, content, and commerce
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=251015.
- LTE global and regional status update and analysis of key issues including capacity and spectrum
- Identify the business value and roadmap for implementation and operation of LTE based applications
- Understand the future of LTE including applications, integration with the cloud, social networks, and more
- Identify emerging LTE business models including third-party ecosystems, API integration, and expanded applications
- Recommendations and analysis for carriers, content providers, application developers and infrastructure companies
- Understand the issues and opportunities regarding key evolutionary trends including:Anytime, anywhere, any device access to communications, content, commerce, and applications; Increased emphasis on non-human communications; The convergence and integration of many things; Open networks, open interfaces, and many applications
Other Reports by Mind Commerce on Long Term Evolution (LTE) Market:
- LTE Strategy 2013 – 2018 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/131018-lte-strategy-2012-2017.html) - This report provides LTE strategies and technology analysis and provides recommendations for mobile network deployment. It also includes market analysis of the LTE marketplace including mobile handsets, key service developments, device advancements and more.
- Self Organizing Networks (SON) Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and beyond, Third Edition (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239193-self-organizing-networks-son-challenges-and-market-opportunities-for-lte-and-beyond-third-edition.html) - Research evaluates SON capabilities, vendors, and solutions. It analyzes the function of SON relative to LTE and evaluates the benefits of deployment and operation. The report also discusses the future of SON beyond 4G. This research includes a forecast for overall OSS/BSS revenue.
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/213314-wireless-security-market-in-lte-networks-2013-2018.html) - This research is most reading for anyone involved in LTE network planning, device procurement, and/or application development and management. This report includes extensive LTE Security Market forecasting for the period 2013 - 2018. The report complements Mind Commerce research in LTE device, subscriptions, and application market analysis as well as security threats for specific applications such as mobile games.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/ and LTE Market http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/lte-market-research.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.