Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
Chanting the innovative ways of doing business with LTE, Tariff mechanisms, Mobile Convergence; Overcoming Post-Deployment Challenges; Case Studies on Network Sharing/Special Efficiency/Interoperability & Roaming; along with LTE-Advanced Roadmaps, 2012-2016
LTE Profit Mantras is a tribute to TRL for its unique management vision of endeavouring to deliver what its clientele actually look for - Progressive ARPUs leading towards greater profits via NGN technologies, in particular LTE/LTE Advanced."" - Analysts team, TeleResearch Labs.
Key Questions answered:
- What are the appropriate LTE deployment, pricing and product positioning models to accomplish profit from shortest turnaround?
- What are the various pre/ post deployment LTE issues operators are facing, and how to work around them?
- What are the mechanisms to optimise LTE CAPEX and OPEX?
- How best to integrate LTE TDD and LTE FDD?
- What are the key global LTE operators' future strategies?
- Who should or shouldn't yet delve into LTE deployments, and why?
- What new business models can device makers work upon in collaboration with operators to mass-customise LTE services?
- How can operators in under-developed/ developing economies turn the very disadvantages into their strengths vis-à-vis LTE deployments?
- How best should MNOs handle the device subsidies issue?
- What are the innovative and non-traditional business models for operators to make LTE bundling & branding viral (like various QoS/ value-based offerings etc.)?
- How can operators work with vendors to optimise the use of Dynamic Spectrum Access (DSA)?
- What are our recommendations for effective business collaborations amongst operators and vendors?
Buy your copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/208704-lte-profit-mantras-2012-2016.html
Major Points from Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Intricacy of LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms – Beware before it's Too Late
1. LTE Deployments– Where should you begin for ensuring the shortest turnaround?
2. LTE Operator Types and Business Models – Where do you fit in?
3. Wholesale/ Under-the-Floor Players' (UtF) LTE Network Business Model
4. Global LTE Price Plans- A Comparative Analysis
5. Positioning of LTE Services – A Make or Break Strategy for MNOs
- LTE CAPEX & OPEX Strategies – keys to Profit…or Doom
1. Global LTE Capital Spending on the Rise
2. LTE CAPEX/ OPEX Model
3. LTE Investment Priorities: Operator's Capital Allocation to Maximise ROI
4. How Self Organising Networks (SON) can reduce CAPEX & OPEX?
5. Network Sharing – Only way out for smaller players?
6. How unpaired spectrum can serve as a cost effective solution for the
7. How Cloud Solutions Reduces CAPEX/ OPEX?
8. What is the potential in LTE RAN and EPC market?
- LTE Uptake Prophecy on Dta ARPUs & Subscriptions
1. Global LTE Industry Market
2. Global LTE Industry Market Forecast by Service Revenue, Infrastructure
Sales and Device
3. Regional LTE Service Revenues Forecast
4. Global LTE Subscribers Forecast
5. Regional LTE Subscribers Forecast
6. Global LTE Subscribers by Type (LTE TDD and LTE FDD)
7. Global LTE Subscriptions Forecast
8. Global LTE Subscriptions Market Share by Operators
9. Regional LTE Subscriptions Forecast
10. Global LTE ARPU Mantras
- LTE Mantras for Successful Deployments
1. Global LTE Deployment Trend
2. LTE Growing Faster than HSPA
3. LTE Deployments' Current State in Key Countries (TDD/ FDD)
4. FDD and TDD Bands
5. LTE TDD Market – A New Rising Wave
6. LTE Deployments in 1800 MHz Band
7. LTE Deployment Future Plans (FDD & TDD)
8. LTE Policy Management: Providing Optimised Solutions
9. Deployment Strategies – Who should follow which, and why?
10. LTE Advanced: Don't Run or You might Trip!
11. LTE Convergence: Facilitating New Avenues of Profits for Operators
- LTE Mantras for Overcoming Post-Deployment Challenges
1. Top LTE Issues – Analysis & Solutions
2. Lack of Spectrum Harmonisation Affecting Interoperability, Roaming and QoS
3. How spectrum crisis affects operators' LTE plans?
4. Band Fragmentation Leading to Complexities
5. Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
6. Traffic Management
7. Backhaul Costs and Options
8. Evolving to an All-IP Network
9. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
10. LTE Handset Availability and Compatibility Issues
- What are the key LTE
- Operators up to?
- LTE Device Market
- LTE Ecosystem
- An Exclusive Case Study on LTE Deployments in Europe
- Recommendations & Conclusions
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.