Technology has been very generous to the luggage industry. …360 degree spinner wheels give the term “four wheel drive” new depth and meaning.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 27, 2012
This month (March 2012), Robbye Jarrell, no stranger to travel, has launched a new website for spinner luggage news. Travelers tired of strained muscles from battling heavy luggage, can simplify their luggage regimens by going to a single website. With one click they can:
- Read reviews on spinner luggage;
- See videos about the features and benefits of the latest spinner luggage technology;
- Read the latest news feeds on vacation and business travel; and
- Check out the latest upgrades in the new spinner models.
Thanks to the new technology of spinner luggage, cumbersome, heavy suitcases are a thing of the past. Just as the travel industry has evolved from steam engines to bullet trains clocking 150 mph and up, the luggage industry has evolved as well.
Today, luggage companies are leveraging cutting edge know-how like Curv® and polycarbonate technologies to make luggage lighter and stronger than ever.
Visitors to this website can go from knowing nothing about the new wave of spinner luggage to becoming quite the spinner expert in just one sitting.
“I remember all too well the time I had to visit a chiropractor after returning from a long trip, due to a badly misaligned back and shoulder; heavy luggage had claimed yet another victim,” said Jarrell.
“I knew there had to be an easier way to travel”, said Ms. Jarrell; “That’s when I got serious about exploring the revolutionary technologies being used in the luggage industry.” Thankfully, luggage today is an extreme makeover from baggage of the past. Technology has been very generous to the luggage industry:
- 360 degree spinner wheels make maneuvering luggage effortless, giving the term “four wheel drive” new depth and meaning.
- The new Curv® and polycarbonate technologies have enabled luggage makers to offer unbelievably lightweight luggage without compromising strength and high impact resistance.
- Baggage now comes in an array of colors to satisfy the most discerning tastes.
“I wanted to help travelers find the perfect solution for their particular luggage needs”, said Jarrell. The web can be a daunting place at times. People need websites that easily organize data into one place. Thus, the website http://www.spinnerluggagebest.com was born.
Robbye Jarrell has traveled throughout the United States, Europe and South America. In addition to traveling, Robbye enjoys her work as an elder care advocate.
# # #