West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) March 24, 2008
High end retail is typically considered a luxury reserved for the rich. Many underestimate the difference in quality between luxury items and their least expensive counterparts. West Palm Beach, Florida based store of luxury bedding, Pioneer Linens is taking the initiative to educate the spring buyers on reasons why they should consider choosing luxury brands, not only for present needs, but for savings in the long term.
Investments for the Wise
Luxury home décor whether it is luxury bed sheet or table cover it is normally relied upon for adding the look of elegance and sophistication to one's home. Luxury bedding also greatly contributes to improving the quality of one's sleep. General consumers typically settle for lower quality, least expensive bedding and linen sets to decorate their bedrooms based on materialistic assumptions about why people purchase luxury bedding, without having a solid understanding of the benefits of making this kind of investment. Pioneer Linens has comprised a top five list of the benefits of investing in luxury bedding to help educate consumers who may typically turn a blind eye to this type of purchase due to the belief that it is beyond their buying power.
Pioneer Linens' Top Five Reasons to Choose Luxury
- Wear and Tear- Cheap comforters, sheet sets, and other parts of bedding that are poor in quality often wear out very quickly with regular use and simple washing. Luxury bedding is made with more durable materials that are longer lasting, and help prevent fast wear and tear.
- Heirloom Potential- To add to the previous statement, more durability in materials means getting more long-term use out of one's purchase. Luxury bedding can last years with proper care, and even be passed down generations.
- Long-Run Cost Effectiveness- When adding up the total cost of re-purchases for inexpensive bedding throughout the same number of years that one piece of luxury bedding normally lasts, the outcome can actually prove a luxury purchase to be more cost effective.
- Aesthetic Appeal- Luxury bedding and linens give any room an opulence and alluring feel that cheap brands just cannot achieve. For some the aesthetic value of luxury is more than worth the price.
- Better Sleep, Better Health- Better made bedding has been shown to improve the quality of one's sleep. Better sleep has been shown to be a key factor in optimal health. No need to say more.
Pioneer Linens has a history deep rooted in hard work, perseverance, and providing home based goods to individuals that dates as far back as 1912. The Palm Beach based company is a unique seller of contemporary and luxury bedding that offers a comprehensive selection of designer items both online and via their catalog, which individuals can purchase conveniently from their home. Pioneer Linens offers competitive prices for everything from pillows and comforters to sheet sets, towels, and table items. Among customers favorites are the Scandia Down Lara Pillow and the Versailles Down Comforter, Sferra's Amante 1020 Count Sheet Set, and Quality Spa Towels, and Bath Linens by The White House.
Pioneer Linens is inviting individuals to visit them online at http://www.pioneerlinens.com or call 1-800-207-LINENS for more information about their products, and get a chance to experience firsthand how luxury bedding can improve their quality of life.
For more information about Pioneer Linens or the luxury products the company provides, please visit pioneerlinens.com