Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) May 23, 2010
To meet the needs of discriminating travelers requiring luxury accommodations BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides have been created and feature hand-picked 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in major metropolitan cities and resort areas. Presently the company is developing online city guides centering on 5 Star and 4 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in close proximity to central hubs of key metropolitan cities and premium resort locations in the United States.
Focused on the affluent traveler, each Luxury Hotel City Guide features a select group of high end lodging and unique accommodations. Interactive maps enable affluent users to quickly locate luxury lodging in close proximity to their intended destination. In addition to featured luxury accommodations each website includes other helpful travel information regarding the destination. Users can review detailed research on local upscale shopping, fine dining choices, activities and tours. In depth material on city transportation services is also included.
The 5 Luxury City Travel Websites recently launched are Honolulu Luxury Hotels, Detroit Luxury Hotels, Indianapolis Luxury Hotels, Fort Lauderdale Luxury Hotels Guide, and Hilton Head Luxury Hotels.
- Honolulu Luxury Hotels allows users to choose from 18 luxurious properties in Sheltered Bay. Popular featured hotels include Sheraton Waikiki, Waikiki Parc Hotel, Grand Waikikian, Halekulani, Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, and Hilton Grand Vacations Hawaiian Village.
- Indianapolis Luxury Hotels is comprised of 11 hand selected properties found in Michigan - MI. 5 Star Luxury Hotels and 4 Star Resorts that are featured on the Indianapolis website include Omni Severin Hotel, The Westin Indianapolis, Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Conrad Indianapolis, University Place Hotel, and Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury Hotels Guide enables the discriminating traveler to choose from 11 of the most luxurious accommodations in Sheltered Bay. Several of the more popular properties include Hilton Beach Resort, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, Hyatt Regency Bonaventure, Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-six, Il Lugano Suite Hotel, and Marriott Harbor Beach Resort.
- Hilton Head Luxury Hotels finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 0 - Five Star Hotels and 4 - Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include Crowne Plaza Resort, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa, Hilton Oceanfront Resort, and Westin Hilton Head Island Resort.
- Detroit Luxury Hotels Guide features 10 - 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Hotels in the beautiful resort destination in Michigan. Select accommodations featured on the website include The Ritz-Carlton Dearborn, The Dearborn Inn - a Marriott Hotel, Hyatt Regency Dearborn Detroit Metropolitan Area, Atheneum Suite Hotel, The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, and Westin Detroit Metro Airport.
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides vice president Adam Varner said "We acknowledge that there is a surplus of Internet Sites providing lodging information on the internet. However, virtually all websites are general in scope enveloping large geographic coverage and inclusive of all bookable properties. In contrast, each BIZ-NET luxury hotel site has been specifically created to focus on a very narrow geographic area and portray only the best high-end lodging, hand selected to meet the requirements of the upscale traveler." This translates to unique benefit for the traveler whose choice is premium resorts and luxury hotels.
For additional information contact: Adam Varner - 602-864-5553 or adam(at)aspenluxuryhotelsguide(dot)com.
About BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides:
BIZ-NET Travel Websites has been providing online travel booking services for thousands of travelers every week since 1998. Travel services are provided through a broad scope of all-purpose and highly focused niche travel sites. BIZ-NET Travel Websites also furnish preparation and booking services for car rental, group travel, last minute travel, airlines, tours & activities, and vacation packaging. Presently plans are focused on creating Luxury Hotel Guides for most key metropolitan locations in the United States and then enlarge to significant international destinations.
# # #