Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) June 11, 2010
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides is a newly created division of BIZ-NET Travel designed to meet the needs of discriminating travelers requiring luxury accommodations in major metropolitan and resort areas. Presently the company is developing online city guides focusing on 5 Star and 4 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in close proximity to downtown hubs of major metropolitan cities and premium resort destinations in the United States.
Each Luxury City Guide focuses solely on the 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Resorts and Hotels in the city. Each hotel is featured on an interactive map enabling users to quickly locate luxury lodging close to their desired destination. In addition to featured luxury accommodations each city site includes a wealth of information about the destination. Users can review detailed research on local upscale shopping, fine dining choices, activities and tours. In depth information on local transportation services is also provided.
The 5 Luxury City Travel Sites just launched are Vail Luxury Hotels, Steamboat Springs Luxury Hotels, Tampa Luxury Hotels, Tucson Luxury Hotels, and Washington DC Luxury Hotels.
- Luxury Hotels in Vail allows users to choose from 8 luxurious properties in The Home of Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Resorts. Popular featured hotels include The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Vail Cascade Resort and Spa, Vail Marriott Mountain Resort amp; Spa, Beaver Creek Lodge - a Kessler Hotel, The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, and Vail Plaza Hotel and Club.
- Steamboat Springs Luxury Hotels features 9 - 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Hotels in the beautiful resort destination in Colorado. Select accommodations featured on the website include Sheraton Steamboat Resort, The Phoenix Condominiums, Winterwood Townhomes, Steamboat Grand Resort Hotel and Condominiums, Dulany, and Canyon Creek at Eagleridge.
- Tampa Luxury Hotels is comprised of 15 hand selected properties found in Colorado - CO. 5 Star Luxury Hotels and 4 Star Resorts that are featured on the Tampa website include Westin Tampa Bay, Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, Intercontinental Tampa, Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Marriott Tampa Airport, and Hyatt Regency Tampa.
- Tucson Luxury Hotels enables the discriminating traveler to choose from 11 of the most luxurious accommodations in The Home of Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Resorts. Several of the more popular properties include Westward Look Resort, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf and Tennis Resort, Omni Tucson National Resort, JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, and Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa.
- Washington DC Luxury Hotels finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 9 - Five Star Hotels and 20 - Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include Omni Shoreham Hotel, Hotel Palomar Dc - a Kimpton Hotel, Hotel Monaco Washington DC - a Kimpton Hotel, Hay Adams Hotel, Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center, and Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC.
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides vice president Adam Varner said "We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler." This provides a distinct benefit to the traveler who chooses to stay at premium resorts and luxury hotels.
For additional information contact: Adam Varner - 602-864-5553 or adam(at)aspenluxuryhotelsguide(dot)com.
About BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides:
BIZ-NET Travel Websites has been providing online travel booking services for thousands of travelers every week since 1998. Travel services are provided through a wide range of general and highly focused niche travel sites. BIZ-NET Travel Websites also provide planning and reservation services for car rental, airlines, tours & activities, group travel, last minute travel, and vacation packaging. Currently plans are focused on developing Luxury Hotel Guides for all major metropolitan areas in the United States and then expand to major international destinations.
# # #