London (PRWEB UK) 3 January 2013
With a wealth of knowledge on Freeze-Drying, this conference will provide the perfect platform to bring together both buyers and suppliers as well as experienced Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals professionals who will share their experiences and best practices.
SMi is pleased to confirm Yves Mayeresse, Director secondary operations, Manufacturing Center of Expertise, GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines as speaker who will address delegates on Risk Management approach and PAT tools to optimise lyophilisation robustness. His presentation will give participants a better understanding of the risk and guidelines for freeze-drying current technologies and future developments.
This event will act as a unique platform to hear from and discuss with key experts in the field on key topics that include:
- Scaling up techniques and optimisation case studies
- Lyophilisation monitoring, data analysis and risk reduction
- Non-conventional formulation techniques and approaches
- Moisture control and dried vaccine formulations
- Ice nucleation control and monitoring
- Product qualification and control
- PAT, TDLAS Raman Spectroscopy and optimal monitoring technologies and techniques
- Aseptic processes and process design
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/lyophilisation-conference26.asp
alternatively contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734 or email on jcollins (at) smi-online (dot) co (dot) uk