These new marketplace additions from both Arizona and New Mexico are not just waiting for customers to find them. We help them instantly and proactively connect with potential customers that have an immediate need for their services.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) February 07, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of a number of first-rate Arizona and New Mexico-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these highly qualified manufacturers includes:
- R&R Steel Fabrication is a fabricator in Tucson, AZ. They offer experienced, efficient steel fabrication services to residential and commercial customers throughout Arizona. R&R Steel also has extensive experience in the production of structural components like trusses, support columns, beams and related items for the construction industry.
- Flexpak Corporation is a world-class contract packager in Phoenix, AZ. Flexpak is fully integrated and has a registered ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing facility serving various markets such as medical, food, electronic, retail customer and material handling trays packaging.
- Ballistic Fabrication is a fabricator in Tucson, AZ and focuses on the off road automotive community. They are a premier manufacturer and distributer of CNC turned tube adapters, High misalignment spacers, CNC Laser / plasma cutting, sheet metal forming and more. Ballistic Fabrication is 4 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) – a few recent customers commented:
* “Great communication and accountability. If they will go the extra mile on a micro contract, then they probably go further for a big project. We will be sending more work.”
* “Good workmanship. Would use again!”
* “Excellent quality and super fast delivery. Very satisfied.”
- Manufacturing Technologies, Inc. is a machine shop in Albuquerque, NM. They have been in operation since 1990 and specialize in precision machining, precision sheet metal and welding. Manufacturing Technologies is located in a 12,000 square foot facility and works with all materials including aluminum, steel, stainless steel, titanium, high strength alloys, ultem, delrin and acrylic.
- CNC Lathe Specialties is a 5 star rated machine shop in Santa Fe, NM. They are producers of quality machining products for the past 25 years. As a family owned and operated business with many years of experience, CNC Lathe Specialists has grown from a small shop to an updated highly productive 1,800 square foot facility. A few recent reviews include:
* “Excellent quality and delivery.”
* “Beautiful work, wonderfully packaged, fast delivery!”
“We are very excited to be welcoming these Arizona and New Mexico contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “Sourcing professionals use many tools and channels when sourcing and discovering new suppliers. It would be nearly impossible and very expensive for job shops to insert themselves into every single one of those channels. That is where we come in. These new marketplace additions from both Arizona and New Mexico are not just waiting for customers to find them. We help them instantly and proactively connect with potential customers either locally or globally that have an immediate need for their services. Every single day, hundreds of thousands of sourcing professionals utilize MFG.com and are looking for high-quality contract manufacturers just like these.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.