We are very pleased to be including these leading contract manufacturers from both Delaware and Maryland into the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several leading Maryland and Delaware-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these high-caliber manufacturers includes:
- IndUS Technology International, LLC, is an international technology consultancy services company based in Laurel, MD. They provide consulting services in areas including, but not limited to, technology proposal management, business and engineering specifications and development. IndUS Tech was founded in 1998 and maintains a staff of more than 30 years of experience in system, hardware and software development.
- Syntek Machining Solutions, LLC is a machine shop in Mount Airy, MD. They can produce quick react prototypes as well as handle small to medium sized production jobs. Syntek Machining was accepted into the manufacturing marketplace in November, 2011. They have already won new customers and received a 5 star rating (out of 5 possible stars). One of their customers recently said the following about Syntek, “This was my first time doing business with Syntek Machining Solutions and I hope to do much more. Parts were delivered early, machined perfectly, and all paperwork was in order.”
- Endeavor Manufacturing & Technology, Inc. passed the annual quality review for continued participation in the MFG.com marketplace. They are a five-star rated machine shop in Frederick, MD. Whether you require precision machining or general fabrication work, EMT listens carefully to your concerns and has the abilities to get the job done right. A few recent reviews include:
* “Good work. Will use again.”
* “This is the first time I used this company. Parts arrived on-time and were good quality.”
* “Great company. Good workmanship and communication.”
- Summit Industrial Corp is a contract manufacturer in Newark, DE. Their company provides CNC machining, fabricating and welding services on all types of metals, including a wide range of plastics from prototype pieces to full production.
- Linus Tooling, Inc. passed the annual quality review for continued participation in the manufacturing marketplace. Linus Tooling is a full-service design and engineering firm in Seaford, DE. Since its inception, Linus tooling has been dedicated to the design and fabrication of injection molds and precision-machined parts. A customer recently noted, “Good source. Very professional” and gave them a 5 star rating.
“We are very pleased to be including these leading contract manufacturers from both Delaware and Maryland into the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com, “The way buyers of machining services source machine shops has radically changed from just a few years ago. It is commonly accepted that the first place a person goes when they want to source or discover new suppliers is online. That is how we have acquired hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses as well as some of the largest brands in the world that use the MFG.com marketplace to connect and collaborate with quality contract manufacturers just like these Maryland and Delaware marketplace additions. We look forward to helping these shops connect with new customers and expose their capabilities to the online community.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.