The product manufacturers that use MFG.com for sourcing and supplier discovery have come to expect the level of quality demonstrated by these new marketplace additions from Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 06, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several highly qualified Michigan and Pennsylvania-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these skilled manufacturers includes:
- Rocket Manufacturing is a 5 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) general machining and manufacturing company in Plymouth, MI. Their goal is to provide high-quality machining, with a commitment to on-time delivery and competitive pricing. A customer recently commented, “Produced a great part at a fair price, communicated well and delivered ahead of schedule. Wonderful supplier whom we hope to work with again.”
- Stelmatic is a 5 star rated fabricator in Chesterfield, MI. Industries they have done work for include but are not limited to aerospace, automotive, government/ordnance, lighting, radiant heaters, restaurants, and vehicle conversions. A few recent customer reviews include:
o "Very responsive. We were pleasantly surprised when the parts showed up early. Excellent Quality."
o "Easy to work with, good communication, parts were delivered quickly and were perfect."
o "On time delivery with delivery and shipping updates, helpful engineering assistance, met all tolerances and product specs"
- Foranne Manufacturing, Inc. is a 5 star rated, ISO 9001:2000 and AS 9100 certified CNC machine shop in Ivyland, PA. With over 100 years of combined experience, they specialize in complex/problematic parts and assemblies. A customer recently commented, “Great service, quality and response.”
- Dolan’s Welding and Steel Fabrication is a 5 star rated contract manufacturer in Johnstown, PA. Since 1967 they have grown to be the premiere supplier of welding and custom fabrications to their customers in a variety of industries. A customer recently commented, “Outstanding supplier! Parts arrived ahead of schedule, excellent quality, exceeded expectations. Excellent communications throughout. Highly recommended!"
- LIS Enterprises is a 4.5 star rated international sourcing and importing company in Hatboro, PA. Founded in 1994 by a manufacturing executive with over 30 years of international sourcing experience, LIS has helped many North American manufacturers’ lower production costs by procuring component parts internationally. A few recent customer reviews include:
o "Good supplier. The US office is helpful, informative and very responsive."
o "Awesome quality and communication"
- Darr Industries Group, LLC is a contract manufacturer in Fairview, PA. Their solutions, products and the customer service they provide are found to be superior to industry requirements. They also maintain ISO 9000-2000 standards.
- Maverick Machine is a 4 star rated machine shop in Hallstead, PA. They are a small company that provides a close relationship with their suppliers. Quick turn-around of small lot sizes are not a problem. Quality, appearance, pricing and delivery are all extremely important.
“Sourcing professionals from Michigan, Pennsylvania and around the world ask themselves the following question all the time, ‘now that I have designed this, who is going to make it?’” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “That is where the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace comes in handy. We match specifications to uniquely qualified contract manufacturers that can make the design a reality. The product manufacturers that use MFG.com for sourcing and supplier discovery have come to expect the level of quality demonstrated by these new marketplace additions from Pennsylvania and Michigan. We are extremely eager to accept them into the marketplace and help facilitate long-term customer relationships as well as grow their business!”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.