MFG.com leverages its expertise, technology, partnerships and proven strategies to put these highly qualified New Hampshire and Rhode Island Contract Manufacturers in front of the right customers at the right moment in time.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) February 03, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several leading New Hampshire and Rhode Island-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these highly qualified manufacturers includes:
- JTC Precision Swiss, LLC is a precision machine shop in Manchester, NH. JTC Precision Swiss provides high-quality, turned-machined component solutions for medical instrumentation, laser, aerospace, telecommunications, robotics, process control, transportation, computers, industrial and other demanding industries. They are one of the fastest growing high precision screw machine manufacturing facilities in New England.
- Ace Machine, Inc. is a machine shop in East Hampstead, NH. Ace Machine was established in 1983 and employs fifteen workers averaging eleven years of experience in the machining industry. Ace Machine was accepted into the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace in October, 2011. They have already received new customers and obtained a 5 star rating (out of 5 possible stars). A new customer said the following about Ace Machine: “Great job. Will work with again!”
- Palmer Machine Company is a machine shop in Conway, NH. They offer high-quality machining and turn-key manufacturing solutions. Palmer was just accepted into the manufacturing marketplace in December 2011. They have already received new customers and obtained a 5 star rating! A new customer recently commented:
* “Delivery was ahead of schedule in spite of an aggressive target. Good communication throughout. Overall, they exceeded our expectations.”
- M.C.M Technologies is a contracting and metal manufacturing company in Providence, RI. MCM Technologies is a highly capable group which can assist, or turn-key your products. From aesthetic design & prototyping to manufacturing & fulfillment, they will help you distribute high-caliber metal products that make a splash in the marketplace.
“MFG.com leverages its expertise, technology, partnerships and proven strategies to put these highly qualified New Hampshire and Rhode Island Contract Manufacturers in front of the right customers at the right moment in time,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “The key is to be in the right channel at the exact moment your next customer is looking for you. Only MFG.com can do this for these new marketplace additions – no matter how a potential customer is searching for companies just like them. That is why we are so extremely excited to have accepted these very capable job shops into the manufacturing marketplace. We look forward to helping them grow and expand their businesses!”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.