We are very happy to be recognizing these first-rate contract manufacturers and job shops from both North and South Carolina.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 23, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced that several top-notch North and South Carolina-based contract manufacturers have been included the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these select manufacturers includes:
- A&G Machining, LLC is a precision CNC machine shop in Garner, NC. A&G has been in business for over 7 years and has a 3,000 square foot shop. They have experience machining a wide variety of materials, specializing in Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Plastic parts. A&G Machining is a 4.5 star rated manufacturer (out of 5 possible stars). They have 56 reviews from 30 unique customers. Some recent reviews include:
- “Very good quality work and timely delivery.”
- “Excellent parts, on-time. Will do business with this company again.”
- “Thank you for the quick delivery and quality work on these items.”
- “Our delivery date was un-realistic at best and he came very close to meeting it! Great shop and will award more work in the future.”
- Dordij Design is an engineering and prototype machine design firm in Sanford, NC. The machine designs they have produced over the past 35 years have saved manufacturers countless budget dollars by utilizing automation in their production facilities.
- ARC Products, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2009 and AS 9100 certified machine shop in Greer, SC. Founded in 2001, ARC is experienced in both the automotive and aerospace industries. They have in-house machining capabilities to support medium volume (100 to 10,000 parts/year) customers. Their capabilities include precision and multi-axis machining of small diameter (up to 1.5 inch OD) parts.
“We are very happy to be recognizing these first-rate contract manufacturers and job shops from both North and South Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers from around the world come to MFG.com for sourcing & supplier discovery. We can now connect them with these extremely capable manufacturers and that is a great honor for us,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is known for being the largest and highest quality marketplace for manufacturing services such as CNC machining, metal fabrication, casting and custom packaging. We are the only platform that can put the best contract manufacturers in front of their ideal customers at the exact moment in time their services are needed.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.