Detroit, Michigan (PRWEB) August 22, 2012
Madden 13, the popular NFL football game by EA Sports, will release its 2012 season edition on August 28 on the Playstation 3, Playstation Vita, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and the upcoming Nintendo Wii U system (the Wii U version will be released towards the holiday season.) The game will contain many new features that will keep gamers worldwide busy with the complete feel of a real NFL game, season, and offseason program. The game will be available at MyHotElectronics.com.
- From a presentation standpoint, the game goes through an overhaul, going away from Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth to the top combination on CBS' coverage of the NFL, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. Nantz is also well-known for his coverage of The Masters golf tournament, while Simms is a former Superbowl-winning quarterback of the New York Giants.
- Both Nantz and Simms will appear in a stadium-specific cutscene in-booth before each game begins. EA introduces over 200 new cutscenes during the game and between plays, giving the authentic feel of an actual television presentation of the league.
- Nantz and Simms recorded over 82 hours of commentary with over 9,000 new lines of dialogue and captures more real world, football mind banter that would take place during a regular game.
- This spring, Nike reclaimed their position as the official league sponsor of NFL apparel and their new jerseys and designs for the teams are featured in the game.
- The left-analog sticks are strongly improved in order to accurately place the ball at the perfect spot for a receiver to get to the ball and at the same time, elude a defender looking to knock the ball down or intercept it, with the right speed, trajectories, and placement as a real NFL quarterback would be looking to do in a particular situation.
- To further enhance the quarterback realism, the game features over 20 different dropback motions. The motions will include standard 1,3,5 and 7 step motions, movement for a possible screen pass, and having to throw on the run or during a mad scramble to avoid a pass rusher or just get the ball away and live another down.
- In order for the quarterback to be great, the wide receivers have to be where they need to be and in the best position to get to the ball. In Madden 13, the receivers have 430 catch animations when bringing in a pass or attempting to bring in the pass. Running backs are stronger in the blocking game, and for quarterbacks, the signal caller has the option to alter a play during a play-action sequence to allow for the quarterback to have the opportunity to try and get away from an on-coming pass rusher.
- The artificial intelligence (AI) has been improved for the game. Receivers and DBs will not react to the ball unless the specific play was designed to go towards them, and the defenses will line-up to try to have a true, competitive shot against a particular offense. Most times, a linebacker will not be lined up head-up against a receiver, that can only happen if it takes place during the flow of an actual play. The AI has also been improved for better 2-minute drills, running down the clock in the 4th quarter, a goal-line situation, and operating a drive in the red zone when trying to score a touchdown.
MADDEN 13 COVER GUY - CALVIN JOHNSON - AKA "MEGATRON"
Calvin Johnson won the coveted cover spot for the Madden '13 game this year, beating out Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton, 52% to 48% in an ESPN Sportsnation vote. Johnson was the #2 overall pick out of Georgia Tech, and has been a force for the Detroit Lions passing game, being a key reason for the Lions getting back to the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. In 2011, Johnson had his best season of his NFL career, having 96 catches, 1,681 yards and 17 touchdowns. In the NFC wildcard game against the New Orleans Saints, even though the Lions lost, Johnson had a record 11 catches for 211 yards and 2 touchdowns.
For more information and to order the game, visit MyHotElectronics.com.
About My Hot Electronics -
My Hot Electronics is a leading online e-commerce provider of electronics which range from tablets, PCs and cameras to video games, DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, appliances, lawn and garden products and more.
The store also carries the top brands in electronics and apparel including Nike, Adidas, Apple, Sony, Samsung, Microsoft, EA Sports, and many more. The company recently began its initial expansion into clothing and jewelry and will continue to expand over the next several months.
Recently, the company launched a new sports-based website specializing in sporting goods and team apparel - SportsFanPlayground.com. The store specializes in apparel and memorabilia from the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, UFC, WWE, FIFA, NCAA and many more.