“Site-search technology can affect the majority of a store’s traffic, making a critical impact on the store’s performance,” Roy Rubin, CEO and Founder of Magento.
Piscataway, NJ and Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 8, 2010
Celebros, a global leader in site-search, navigation, and additional revenue-optimization solutions for online retailers, and Magento, the global open source eCommerce platform provider, announce a partnership to bring the Celebros Salesperson site-search and merchandising capabilities to Magento Enterprise and Magento Community customers. Available via Magento Connect, the extension will help Magento Solution Partners quickly utilize the Celebros intelligent concept-based (semantic) site-search services - helping to increase conversion rates and revenues along with the overall shopping experience.
"Site-search technology can affect the majority of a store's traffic, making a critical impact on the store's performance," Roy Rubin, CEO and Founder of Magento said. "Celebros has further created the toolset for our Solution Partners to effectively integrate site-search with reviews, ratings, and other compelling content into a unique shopping experience."
Site Search has proven to be an indispensable tool for delivering relevant information - often, the difference between making the sale and the user leaving empty-handed. Sifting through thousands of products can be time-consuming and frustrating. With Celebros Salesperson:
- Shoppers can type in what they want and the most relevant results will instantly be brought to them (even if misspelled), alongside with context-sensitive dynamic refinements.
- Search results can be influenced with multiple merchandizing campaigns for better conversions.
- Site-Search analytics reveal demand dynamics as they emerge.
- Fallback analysis identifies popular items not carried in store. Alternative similar products can be suggested instead.
- Category pages are managed with site-search rather than manually. Site management efforts are notably simplified and costs are drastically reduced. Achieve a better response time to update the site with changes in the product catalog and give end-users a coherent experience, whether searching through the search-box or navigating the site menus.
- Popular Search Pages improve the store's search-engine ranking
"Magento has fundamentally changed the eCommerce platform game by rapidly growing an active community of Solution Partners and developers. It has really opened the door for broader innovation by merchants who had previously been priced out of the cutting edge of eCommerce," said Ofer Alt, CEO of Celebros. "As a Magento Enterprise Partner, we're focused on advancing this encouraging evolution. The Celebros hosted, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that makes a difference to hundreds of top online-shops globally, dramatically simplifies implementation and lowers the barriers to benefit from the cutting edge search and merchandising capabilities."
Magento is a feature-rich, professional Open Source eCommerce platform solution that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel. Magento's intuitive administration interface features powerful marketing tools, a catalog-management engine and is SEO optimized to give merchants the power to create sites that provide an unrivaled and rich online shopping experience for their customers, tailored to their unique business needs. Designed to be completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network, Magento is the ultimate eCommerce solution. For more information about Magento, visit http://www.MagentoCommerce.com.
Celebros is a global leader in site-search, navigation, and additional revenue-optimization solutions for online retailers through its creation of an intelligent concept-based search, revolutionizing the e-commerce shopping experience. Celebros focuses on improving the financial indicators of online stores, deriving unquestionable business value in the form of increased Conversion Rate and Revenues.
# # #