Miami, FL (PRWEB) January 16, 2009
NAMM - Anaheim, CA (PRWEB) January 16, 2009 -- MAGIX a leader in multimedia software is attending this year's National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) from January 15th to 18th to demonstrate the latest developments in their professional audio software - Samplitude and Sequoia.
MAGIX Samplitude is well known as one of the most successful solutions for audio and MIDI recording, editing, mixing and mastering for the PC. MAGIX Sequoia is a High Definition Digital Audio Software package for the specializing in the areas of 'multitrack recording & editing' and 'broadcast & mastering' areas. Samplitude and Sequioa 10.2 - Professional Audio Software
The new features of Samplitude 10.2 and Sequioa 10.2 at a glance:
· FLAC format compression
· Improved MIDI implementation and functionality
· Improved Folder Tracks manipulation and handling
· Updated video codecs and project exchange (EDL Format 1.7) especially with MAGIX professional video editing software, Video Pro X
· Enhanced Dithering options
· Improved FFT filter & Spectral Cleaning
· Take Manager/Composer improvements
· Improved Crossfade Editor
· Improved Clipstore and database interface handling (Sequoia only)
· Improved Multi-CPU support for third party plugins
· And much more...find out more about our Samplitude - Professional Audio Software
Please, do visit us at the NAMM at MAGIX at NAMM - Booth 1115, we are happy to show you Samplitude / Sequoia and their updates personally.