Our rounding programs improve patient and nurse satisfaction scores, patient safety, sense of security and efficiency through the reduction of call light use.
Macedon, NY (Vocus) July 1, 2010
Hospital Supervisors have a new solution for improving patient satisfaction scores. “We use a MagnaSnap to hold hourly rounding logs at bedside so staff members are drawn in to the room to interact with patients,” says a Nurse Manager from a Long Island hospital. “Our rounding programs improve patient and nurse satisfaction scores, patient safety, sense of security and efficiency through the reduction of call light use.”
Christian Krapf, a spokesperson for MagnaSnap adds, “Hospitals tell us MagnaSnaps give them a clear, convenient effective way to post I/O’s and other patient care data sheets and updates. They stick tight to any clean, dry, flat surface and come in 11 colors with a damp-erase writing surface so it’s easy to dedicate the colors to hold different forms: three P’s, I/O etc.” Administrators tell us MagnaSnaps keep posting areas neat and clean and papers off the floor with no messy tape or tacks.”
MagnaSnap, a patented product from Magnatag Visible Systems keeps patient papers, charts and important hospital documents organized and conveniently located exactly where they are visible and easily seen. The two hinged magnets snap tight together holding 5 or more paper sheets and the foam-adhesive back sticks the MagnaSnap firmly to wood, metal, glass, plaster or tile. A reusable adhesive-remover is available. Hospitals order them with a printed messages or logos too. For more information about Magnatag MagnaSnaps or to see the MagnaSnap video, go to http://www.magnatag.com/hospital-km.
- About Magnatag®: Magnatag® Visible Systems, a division of W.A. Krapf, Inc., designs, manufactures and direct-markets over 2,300 steel whiteboard kits, calendar boards, maps, and other information display systems for hospitals, industry and government. A veteran-owned family company founded in 1967. http://www.magnatag.com
- Hourly rounding improves patient satisfaction scores and reduces call light use.
- Placing rounding sheets in patient rooms encourages patient – staff interaction.
- Care supervisors are turning to adhesive MagnaSnap note holders to post information.
- Product Photo: http://www.magnatag.com/HOSPITAL/KM-media
- Magnatag Logo: http://www.magnatag.com/LOGO-media
Magnatag Marketing Group