Our landscape and contracting customers helped us create this board
Macedon, NY (Vocus) August 27, 2009
Landscape contractors are turning to Magnatag's magnetic whiteboard 31-Day Crew Scheduling Board as a fast, easy, efficient, flexible way to plan work schedules and show them 24/7 to employees. "I used to keep everything in my black book" says a New York based landscape contractor, "but as we grew and added more people, they didn't know what to do next. Now, with the board, they can see the schedule and have everything loaded the night before with out my having to be there."
"Our landscape and contracting customers helped us create this board" says Christian Krapf, a spokesperson for Magnatag® Visible Systems. "They wanted to see and show the crew chiefs their entire month's schedule at a glance, so we designed it to display jobs with color-coded magnets where each person or crew could see what they had to do, where they're working and what equipment they need from day to day on each job. The magnet colors make it fast and easy to plan, post, change and update information and you can also write quick notes right on the board ".
The 31-Day Crew Schedule from Magnatag comes complete with everything you need to operate it. The heat fused printed magnetic whiteboard system is available in 4 sizes to accommodate 4-16 crews for up to 4 months. It includes magnetic cardholders to show job locations and specifications. Magnet circles in 10 colors for your own special job detail codes. Magnetic month and date sets and write on tools make it easy to show what's happening. For more information about Magnatag's 31-Day Crew Schedule go to http://www.magnatag.com/crewschedule.
ABOUT Magnatag®: Magnatag® Visible Systems, a division of W.A. Krapf, Inc., designs, manufactures and direct-markets over 2,300 steel whiteboard kits, calendar boards, maps, and other information display systems for hospitals, industries, schools and government.
- Landscape Contractors use Magnatag's 31-Day Crew Scheduling Board.
- Employees want to help but need to know your plans.
- With the Crew Scheduling board they see what's happening at a glance.
- Magnatag® Visible Systems, a division of W.A. Krapf, Inc., designs and manufactures over 2,300 steel whiteboard kits, calendar boards, maps and other information display systems. See their website at http://www.magnatag.com or call 800-624-4154.
- Product Photo: http://www.magnatag.com/CRW-media
- Magnatag Logo: http://www.magnatag.com/IMG/buttons/magnatag.gif