Demonstrating Camstar's SolarSuite™, the Manufacturing Platform of Choice for Rapid Growth in the Solar Industry
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) October 12, 2009
Camstar Systems, Inc. today announced that it will host a new webcast for PV Manufacturers entitled "Demonstrating Camstar's SolarSuite™, the Manufacturing Platform of Choice for Rapid Growth in the Solar Industry". The webcast will be held October 13, 2009 at 11:00 am EDST.
Attendees will see a demonstration of how Camstar's Enterprise Platform is helping Solar manufacturers:
- Reduce variability in a constantly changing environment
- Accelerate continuous improvement to drive down the Cost per Watt
- Detect issues early and rapidly determine root cause
- Deliver real-time feedback of product performance for effective process and technology improvement
- Enforce best known methods (BKMs)
- Increase overall equipment uptime and utilization
- Streamline operations with standards-based integration with cell controllers.
Who should attend: PV Professionals in Manufacturing, Quality, Operations and IT.
There is no charge to attend this webcast, but pre-registration is required. To learn more and register, visit: http://www.camstar.info/oct13-solar .
About Camstar Systems, Inc.
Camstar is a leading innovator of manufacturing software solutions that advance product quality, enabling its customers to deliver the highest quality products on time, the first time, every time. The Camstar Enterprise Platform advances product quality throughout the product lifecycle, from design to planning to supply to manufacturing to customer product experience - all in a closed-loop learning process that allows future products to be designed better and manufacturing processes to be leaner and more efficient.
Camstar is the largest in its market, providing enterprise solutions for manufacturing execution systems, process planning, quality management, and manufacturing intelligence. For over 25 years, Camstar has served hundreds of satisfied customers worldwide, including Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific, Kodak, Carl Zeiss, Life Technologies, Beijing SE Potevio Mobile Communications, ZOLL, CIBA Vision, AMD, BIOTRONIK, Hitachi, IBM and Eagle Test.