We are excited to offer our clients a variety of interactive roundtable sessions, which touch on nearly every M4 module
Richmond, VA (Vocus) June 23, 2010
Mapcom Systems, developers of the M4 Solutions Software Suite, holds its annual M4 Users Conference at the Sheraton Park South in Richmond, Virginia, from October 5 – October 7. The Conference will bring clients and partners together to share ideas and exchange information on critical industry trends and how best to use the M4 software to address them.
Interactive roundtable sessions will focus on the “best practice” benefits associated with using key components of the M4 software, while case studies of selected Mapcom customers provide an insight into how other companies utilize M4. Roundtable topics will include:
- Workforce Management Essentials: Cutting Costs and Enhancing Customer Service with M4 Dispatch Manager
- Special Circuits, Planning and Backbone Management: Using M4 Circuit Tools for Virtual Path Design and Pre-Provisioning
- Day-to-Day and End-to-End: Using M4 FTTH Tools for Complete FTTH Design, Construction, Assignment and Tracking
- Maximizing Your Investment in M4: How to Ensure Every Department Uses M4 to Gain Maximum Benefits
- From Form 477 to Engineering Firms: Using the M4 Universal Translator to Import and Export Critical Data and Maps Seamlessly
- Getting Your Inside Plant Into M4: How to Use EMS Integration to Populate Network Equipment Manager
“We are excited to offer our clients a variety of interactive roundtable sessions, which touch on nearly every M4 module,” states company President, John Granger. “The M4 Users Conference is a great opportunity to learn and network with other telecoms, industry partners and Mapcom staff.”
About Mapcom Systems
Mapcom Systems is the developer of M4 Solutions – a map-based Geographical Operations System (GOS) software suite that allows telecommunications providers to enhance their information flow by displaying data in a geographic view. The open-system approach enables users to integrate and correlate data from existing billing, accounting, GPS tracking and network monitoring applications with a geographically-correct land base map of all network elements in M4. Since 1971, Mapcom has developed one of the strongest reputations in the industry working with independents, cooperatives, fiber communities, and campus telecommunications providers of all sizes across North America and the Caribbean. For more information, visit the Mapcom website at http://www.mapcom.com.