Masterchef winner launches a new cookery school at the Maradiva Villas in Mauritius
(PRWEB UK) 15 January 2013
Kenwood Travel is delighted to announce that Masterchef 2012 winner Shelina Permalloo has set up and is launching a new Mauritian cookery school at the Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa in her native Mauritius.
The Mauritian chef will run three-day classes including trips to the market and use of Maradiva’s organic garden, training attendees in the combinations of spices and flavours so unique to Mauritius.
Shelina also shares a simple recipe for local specialty King Prawn Rougaille, a delicious Creole-esque, fiery tomato-based dish.
Read all about Maradiva Mauritius’ New Masterchef on the Kenwood Travel Blog by clicking here, and give one of the Kenwood Travel agents a call for more information on booking a place at the cookery school.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.