Although the water temperatures are a little cool still, there is still many activities that can offer the best vacation memories.
Destin, FL (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
March is one of the best months to visit the Destin area because the weather is fantastic and tourists can still take advantage of off season vacation specials . Although the water temperatures are a little cool still, there are still many activities that can offer the best vacation memories. Here is what TripShock.com recommends while visiting Destin in March.
1) Dolphin Cruise - Dolphin cruises are great for all ages and they run daily year round. What's best about dolphin cruises is that dolphins are not hard to find in Destin. Most cruise companies have a near 100% success rate. It's best to book online to save a few dollars on the ticket price.
2) Inshore Fishing - Inshore fishing is best in the spring because there are several limitations for deep sea species before June 1st. Book a private charter and catch red fish, flounder, sheepshead and more. Most charters are available for 4-6 anglers.
3) Dinner Cruise- Destin is home to the Solaris dining yacht. This vessel is the only dinner cruise offered in the Destin area. It's one of top rated attractions in Destin according to TripShock.com.
4) Beach Photography- Beach photography is one of the most popular things to do while visiting Destin. Families and couples buy session time so they can capture Destin's world famous beaches and sunsets. Packages start as low as $80 for professional beach portraits.
5) Parasailing - See Destin from a birds eye view when parasailing. Parasailing has quickly become one of Destin's favorite vacation activity. Guests may fly alone or with a friend and enjoy 10 minutes of air time.
TripShock! ® is the one and only travel agency that enables travelers to book accommodations, tours, and activities online directly for the Northern Gulf Coast. TripShock! offers trusted reviews from real travelers, photos, videos and other planning tools to help create the perfect Gulf Coast vacation. TripShock! attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually and partners with over 100 activity and lodging providers from Florida to Louisiana.