Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) July 20, 2006
TemplateZone today introduced a new version of its award-winning email marketing software, High Impact eMail. With new features and an improved interface, High Impact eMail 4.0 is a cost-effective email marketing solution that allows users to send out eye-catching HTML email newsletters, advertisements, invitations, and more. These messages look and act just like web pages and can be sent right from the desktop using Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express as well as ACT! and ASP providers.
"High Impact eMail has always made it practical and affordable for businesses of any size to send out great-looking emails. This new version makes it easier than ever for smaller companies to get their message out to clients,” said TemplateZone president Jim Kinlan.
In addition to an easy-to-use HTML editor and a built-in photo editor that allows users to crop, edit, resize, and upload images to the provided ReadyShare hosting service, High Impact eMail 4 adds the following features most often requested by users:
- The new Color Manager lets users customize their eMail messages by choosing any color, allowing companies to match their email design with their company’s colors.
- A new Theme Manager gives users the ability to create company or seasonal color themes that can be applied to a template with a single click.
- New Get In Sync(SM) technology keeps contacts coordinated across multiple mailing lists as well as Microsoft Outlook. Updates on one list are reflected across all lists that are set to Get In Sync.
- The built-in eMail Scheduler allows users to schedule HTML eMail Merge batches in advance, making it easy to stay in accordance with ISP restrictions on outgoing mail.
- Users can now highlight text inside of their messages, highlighting key message points.
- High Impact eMail Professional now includes over 1100 HTML email templates and High Impact eMail Basic includes over 500 HTML designs.
- QuickBooks data can now be directly imported to create mailing lists.
- The Professional version of High Impact eMail now features expanded ReadyShare service – a full 1mb of online storage for images and files.
- Users can easily add browser links to messages, ensuring recipients are able to view all messages.
- An improved interface allows users to browse and select templates in different views: list, thumbnails, and theme ready.
"These new features make it a snap to send out messages that look like they were developed by a professional marketing team," said Kinlan. "You don’t have to know a single line of HTML code to send out dynamic email that gets results."
High Impact eMail templates can be used with any program that allows users to upload their own HTML email designs. This includes web-based ASP providers such as SwiftPage Email, Exact Target, and Twelve Horses. As a result, users of such products are no longer limited by the default templates and are able to create custom crafted messages quickly and easily.
TemplateZone offers two versions of High Impact eMail 4.0: Basic and Professional. The Basic version retails for $69.95 and includes over 500 built-in HTML email templates and 256kb of ReadyShare storage. The Professional version retails for $99.95 and includes over 1,100 built-in HTML email templates plus eMail Merge, 1mb of ReadyShare storage, and automatic message scheduling. Existing users of High Impact eMail qualify for a special upgrade price.
High Impact eMail 4.0 allows users to send HTML email messages from Outlook 2000, XP, or 2003; Outlook Express 5 or 6, or ACT! 6.0 as well as ACT! 2005 and 2006. Learn more about the software by visiting http://www.templatezone.com.