A logo, as much as a website, usually says a lot about your business’ first impression.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) March 06, 2013
Deacon, in his article entitled “Logo Design Trending for 2013”, emphasizes how a logo says a lot about a company and what a logo says is extremely important. Deacon continues with “A logo, as much as a website, usually says a lot about your business’ first impression.”
In this article the reader learns how logos have changed over the years. Logo’s that were popular a year ago may not be today. Deacon lists 10 logo design trends for 2013 to help up-and-coming business’ and business’ that have been in business for years:
1. Minimalist: Keep it simple
2. Geometric: For a vibrant feeling
3. Logos with Multiple Parts: Learn how circles make up a shape
4. Distorted/Animated: A popular trend whether valid or not?
5. Natural: Usually welcomed
6. Fun: Curving creates action and movement
7. Multiple Logos: Similar with a twist
8. Culturally Relevant: Revealing ethnic background
9. Vintage: Blending modern with classic
10. Let’s Wait and See: Be creative
Deacon closed hoping this article helped equip companies with how to look critically at how their logo translates into their brand identity.
Digital Solutions, Inc. out of Minneapolis hosts the MDWebpro Blog and suite of applications helping doctors across the United States and abroad to better utilize and measure inbound marketing. To learn more about MDWebPro or Digital Solutions, Inc. visit MDWebPro.com or call 800-941-0378.