Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) July 27, 2006
Jennifer Henczel, The Marketing Motivator (http://www.marketingmotivator.com) announces the launch of the Marketing Smart Start Program. The program offers powerful marketing and management strategies to companies who want a step-by-step solution for increasing sales.
"The focus of any marketing plan should include an Integrated Marketing approach to communicate a company's message more effectively," states Henczel, "Improve your results through consistency and uniformity".
What is Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC)? It is creating consistency throughout all aspects of marketing communication such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and direct marketing. All media and collateral working together as a unified force, for the purpose of promoting a consistent message, rather than each piece working in isolation.
Henczel, who manages over 140 domains, has created several successful brands and information products. Her successful online marketing strategies are revealed through her many websites, which have become leading online sources of information in their respective industries. For example: Import Export Coach: The leading source for import export business start-up tips, articles, links, and information. http://www.importexportcoach.com
The Marketing Smart Start Program (http://www.marketingsmartstart.com) complements the many marketing and training services already available to Henczel's clients. The idea of increasing the value of a company's marketing collateral by using an integrated approach has been gaining popularity in recent years," Henczel observes, "My new program guides clients through a unique marketing plan process, giving them optimal results within any market."
Below, Henczel generously exposes the step-by-step process used in her Marketing Smart Start program. The process is customized for each company, and each situation, and may include all or just some of the steps outlined below:
Step One: Analyze and Research
- Analyze current marketing.
- Analyze current website and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), if any.
- Examine existing sales, organizational, operational, and HR systems, and identify gaps.
- Identify and document Sales Cycle.
- Identify and document the Buyers Cycle of top clients.
- Conduct a survey of management and staff.
- Review existing markets, discuss desired market segments and geographic markets, and examine research hat has already been conducted so far, if available.
- Conduct additional domestic and international market research if needed.
Step Two: Identify and Plan
- Upon identifying areas of improvement, we will create an action plan to promote business growth and enhance existing systems.
- Strategic planning sessions with your management team will refine the plan.
Step Three: Launch and Educate
- The new marketing ideas will be launched and responsibilities will be delegated.
- Conduct information sessions and team building workshops, equipping your staff with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
Step Four: Implement and Integrate
-Create an eye-catching yet search engine optimized (SEO) oriented website.
-Most recommended strategy: Create a monthly online company newsletter, ezine, or blog. Use proven strategies to build a list. Henczel can manage this for you by creating effective content that is relevant to your industry and appeals to your target audience.
- Create and implement Pay-Per-Click (PPC) program.
- Create and implement Search Engine Marketing (SEM) program.
- Create and design of marketing materials.
- Create and design of sales support documents.
- Create and implement Direct Marketing program.
- Create and implement Online Marketing program.
- Create and implement Customer Retention Program.
- Create and implement Customer Referral Program.
Step Five: Organizational Development
- Organizational and HR gaps and development will now be addressed with training and professional development activities that will positively impact you, your employees, and your business.
- Additional organizational programs may be created at this time, such as:
---Sales Training Manual.
---Policy and Privacy Manual.
---Standard Operating Procedures.
---Orientation Training Program.
Step Six: Maintenance Program = CCC
- Upon building a foundation of proven marketing strategies, a maintenance program will be created. Sometimes this involves training existing staff to take over some parts of the sales or marketing tasks.
- Website maintenance, ezine management, and online marketing must be ongoing to create consistency, credibility, and confidence (CCC).
Step Seven: Review, Survey, Refine, and Report
- Review program outcomes.
- Survey staff, customers, and users.
Refine and modify programs, where needed.
- Report monthly on statistics.
- Contact us today to begin the process.
About Jennifer Henczel, The Marketing Motivator
For the last 10 years Jennifer Henczel has been a Facilitator and International Trade Consultant known as The Import Export Coach. She has provided management and marketing strategies to companies who want to enter new global markets. Her professional development solutions and community training have prepared hundreds of people to think globally, and locally.
Now with more than 140 domains, Jennifer shares information about her successes online and is becoming known as the Marketing Motivator. Jennifer also fulfills the roles of Writer, Webmaster, Content Manager, and Owner of Global Focus Consulting Group (GFCG). GFCG was established in 1999. She was nominated to receive Enterprise Magazine's 1999 Business of the Year Award. Contact Jennifer to schedule her to facilitate a session or speak at your next event.
For more information, visit the following websites:
The Marketing Motivator
Global Focus Consulting Group
# # #