"The Mom market is one of the largest target markets in the world," Foshee said. "They're projected to spend $3 trillion annually by 2012, and in order to tap into this lucrative niche, companies need to understand the nuances of marketing to this group."
Frisco, TX (PRWEB) April 8, 2010
In her newly released report, "Groundbreaking Research Reveals What Motivates Today's Moms to Buy...and How Social Media Can Boost Your ROI -- Exponentially", Emily Foshee discusses how different generations of Moms use technology and how that impacts their purchasing behavior.
The report is useful for companies that want to get an overview of how to use social media to harness the purchasing power of this $2 trillion market.
Key points include:
- Which social media channels Moms of different ages use and how marketers should use these venues to influence purchasing decisions;
- How three generations of Moms differ in their purchasing behavior and how that impacts their use of technology;
- How a Mom's social characteristics, life experiences and personality influence her behavior and participation on social networks;
- What kinds of activities Moms engage in on social networks;
- Which social media channels Moms go to for help in making purchasing decisions.
Emily Foshee is a copywriter specializing in writing copy for companies that market to Moms. "The Mom market is one of the largest target markets in the world," Foshee said, "and continues to grow at an impressive rate. They're projected to spend $3 trillion annually by 2012, and in order to tap into this lucrative niche, companies need to understand the nuances of marketing to this diverse group."
Emily Foshee Copywriting helps companies connect with the highly influential Mom market through highly targeted copy and strategic public relations counsel. Emily has worked with many high profile organizations in PR management roles, including Pizza Hut, The National Geographic Society, Sprint, and Pizza Hut. She combines her perspective as a Mom with her corporate public relations experience to create powerful, compelling copy that brings companies and Moms together.
For more information visit http://www.efosheecopywriting.com.
Emily Foshee Copywriting
# # #