Perhaps most of all, our success is driven by the success of our customers. That's why we are laser-focused on scaling our technology and support infrastructure to deliver even higher levels of success to our rapidly growing customer base.
San Mateo, CA (Vocus) April 27, 2010
Marketo, the revenue-focused marketing automation company, today announced that the company has surpassed the 500 customer mark in just two years, adding 119 new customers in the first quarter of 2010. This explosive customer win rate and fast revenue ramp establishes the company as a leader in lead management automation and one of the industry’s fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendors.
“We continued to see our business accelerate in Q1, and believe that we now have the leading share of business among all lead management automation vendors,” said Phil Fernandez, president and CEO of Marketo. “This tremendous growth is driven by many factors. First, we have delivered the most innovative products in the market, and we continue to set the bar that other companies follow. Second, our vision of transforming the way companies grow revenue is resonating with businesses of all sizes. And third, by applying our vision and our technology to our own marketing and sales process, we have been able to create a hyper-efficient revenue engine at Marketo.”
Fernandez continued, “Perhaps most of all, our success is driven by the success of our customers. That’s why we are laser-focused on scaling our technology and support infrastructure to deliver even higher levels of success to our rapidly growing customer base.”
Some of the companies that have recently selected Marketo’s powerful and easy solutions to transform how marketing and sales teams work — and work together — to generate and forecast revenue include:
- Apparent Networks, a leading provider of network performance and availability solutions;
- Conformity, a provider of the first comprehensive management solution for cloud applications and users;
- Emptoris, a pioneer in strategic supply management and enterprise contract management software solutions;
- Security Innovation, an authority in the software and crypto security industry, providing secure software lifecycle management products, services and training to Fortune 500 companies;
- OHL, a provider of comprehensive logistic solutions. The company is one of the world’s largest third party logistics providers (3PL) providing supply chain solutions and services including warehousing, air, ocean and ground transportation, customs brokerage and trade consulting services.
“We chose Marketo’s marketing automation solution because it provides the ease of use to rapidly empower our marketing and sales teams, and the functionality necessary to meet our marketing objectives,” said Karen Hall, director of marketing and communication for OHL . “We are impressed with the entire Marketo team and look forward to a long and successful partnership.”
Marketo today also announced that it has closed $10 million in Series D funding to further accelerate the company’s investments in growth and customer success.