Plenty of people are still spending money and that is one of the keys to getting out of this mess. But, the game is changing and doing the business the way you have in the past five or ten years won't work. There are however, powerful techniques that will and I want to be sure every business owner has a chance to maximize and even grow their business over the next 12 months.
Costa Mesa, CA (PRWEB) May 5, 2008
Say the word recession to Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' and 'The One Minute Millionaire' and you might be surprised by what he has to say. Mark like most American entrepreneurs doesn't have to look far to see the strain on the face of entrepreneurs and business owners. He is aware that gas is reaching $4.00 a gallon; he knows that many people are losing their homes because of the mortgage crisis and that businesses are closing. Those were facts that got him thinking not about how bad things where, but about what he could do.
The result is his MegaBusiness event in Los Angeles. In order to help businesses grow, Mark rounded up what his calls his "Group of Nine" business brain trust to share ground breaking business growth ideas for this economy. "Plenty of people are still spending money and that is one of the keys to getting out of this mess. But, the game is changing and doing the business the way you have in the past five or ten years won't work. There are however, powerful techniques that will and I want to be sure every business owner has a chance to maximize and even grow their business over the next 12 months."
The three day event is designed around intensive business building blocks lead by Hansen himself and a team of highly seasoned professionals who are considered experts in the areas of business growth, marketing, venture capital, business simulations, human dynamics, internet business and much more. Says Hansen, "Business owners need to be exposed to the ideas that work now. Last year is ancient history in today's rapidly changing market, you must learn these new economy critical business skills if you want to thrive today."
Mark's Group Of Nine business brain trust consists of:
- Dave Lakhani - Business Acceleration Strategist and author of 'Subliminal Persuasion - Influence and Marketing Secrets They Don't Want You To Know'. Dave has been the CEO of an INC. 500 company and is widely considered one of the nation's top influence and persuasion experts.
- Bill Bartmann - Is the nation's leading authority on Entrepreneurship and was named National Entrepreneur Of the Year by NASDAQ, USA Today, Merrill Lynch and the Kauffman Foundation.
- Christine Comaford Lynch - President Bill Clinton thanked her for fostering Entrepreneurship and Bill Gates calls her "Super High Bandwidth." CEO of Mighty Ventures, a business accelerator which helps businesses to massively increase sales, product offerings, and company value. Christine has consulted to the White House (Clinton and Bush), 700 of the Fortune 1000, and over 300 small businesses. Christine is the author of Rules for Renegades.
- Marshall Sylver - Harnessing the power of the human mind has been an obsession for Marshall since youth. Today, Sylver is not only the leading expert in the area of subconscious reprogramming; he is also a recognized master of interpersonal communication.
- Joel Comm - is an Internet entrepreneur who has been online for over 20 years. In 1995, Joel launched WorldVillage.com, a family-friendly portal to the web which enjoys thousands of visitors each day. Joel is the co-creator of ClassicGames.com, which was acquired by Yahoo! in 1997, and now goes by the name Yahoo! Games. Joel's ability to innovate online and transfer those skills to entrepreneurs makes business grow.
- Cameron Johnson - Started his first business at the tender age of nine. By age 12 his company was selling Beanie Babies over the Internet and netting him $50,000 that year. At the age of fifteen, he became an advisory board member of a Tokyo-based company and by the time he was 17 had a personal net worth of $1 million. He is the author of 'You Call the Shots: Succeed your Way - And Live the Life You Want'. Most recently, Cameron was one of the contestants on Oprah's "Big Give".
- Clinton Swain - Is the Founder of Frontier Trainings, an organization that uses powerful games to deliver interactive, highly impactful business training. Clinton's experiential business simulations are not only a powerful teaching tool, they are a fun, educational way to learn business without taking financial risks.
- Steve Linder - Steve has provided solutions to CEOs of Fortune 100 corporations, celebrities, professional athletes, U.S. and foreign military, and outstanding individuals committed to designing the future they deserve. He is also the founder and creator the DMAS™ stock trading system - (Dynamic Market Analysis System).
- James Skinner - James is the founder of two global financial groups that manage billions of dollars in client assets.
- Adam Ross - A proven leader with deep software industry roots, Ross leads Infusionsoft Inc's overall sales & alliances initiatives. His experience in the technology behind maintaining relationships with the most important customers and the strategy that drives deep relationships is unparalleled.
- Bernhard Dohrmann - Is a the founder of CEOSpace.net, a new model for executive training. Dohrmann has operated billion dollar investment companies worldwide with offices in 14 countries.
For more information about MegaBusiness or to attend, visit megabusinessempire.com.