As part of the development's original plan, Marlin Bay Yacht Club is pleased to offer this exclusive and limited membership offer
Marathon, FL (PRWEB) March 12, 2008
Marlin Bay Yacht Club, the Florida Keys real estate's newest marina community, releases today a limited number of boat slips and yacht memberships to non-residents. Marlin Bay Yacht Club's marina is the focal point of this $220 million Florida Keys real estate project, which is becoming the Florida Keys newest and most anticipated resort-style community with a privately hosted marina and equity club membership.
For a limited time, Marlin Bay Yacht Club is offering five non-resident boat slips and yacht club memberships starting at $210,000. Yacht club members can enjoy the Florida Keys' most luxurious amenities including the 7,600-square-foot clubhouse with business and fitness centers, heated beach entry pool, ship's store, pool pavilion, and sunset observation tower - all of which are finalizing completion this spring .
"As part of the development's original plan, Marlin Bay Yacht Club is pleased to offer this exclusive and limited membership offer," said Thad Rutherford, project manager of Marlin Bay Yacht Club. "Our marina is staffed with a full-time dock master that is here to protect and service the slip owners with marina details; whether it be filling the boat with bait or making dinner reservations at a local restaurant."
Designed to provide a protected harbor for vessels ranging from 40 to 70 feet, the private marina offers 99 boat slips, dock master, concierge service, complete hookups for every slip, and fast access to the warm-water pleasures of the Atlantic, Gulf and Florida Bay.
Marlin Bay Yacht Club Membership Luxuries
- 99 total community boat slips, 84 residences
- 2 inner basins and boot canal
- New construction, solid concrete footers and docks with IPE wood decking
- Max allowable draft is 5' 6" for all areas and slips. Max beam is 21'
- Deep-water wet slips allowing for vessels 40', 50', 60' and 70'
- Marina to be equipped with infrared cameras monitored by the dock master
- On-site staff to oversee maintenance of marina, safety of boats and provide concierge-level service (off-site fueling, ice, bait, maps, arrange basic service)
- Each slip has full power, water, cable, phone, and portable pump-out cart
- Marina and community have full Wi-Fi capabilities
- Covered, lighted fish cleaning stations with running water
- Built to Florida Clean Marina designation standards
About Marlin Bay Yacht Club
Situated on eight tropical acres in Marathon, FL, Marlin Bay Yacht Club is a luxury waterfront community with 84 single-family homes and 99 deepwater boat slips. Phase One of the community is finalizing completion including its resort-style amenities and marina such as 35 boat slips, dock master building, ship's store, 7,600-square-foot clubhouse with business and fitness centers, heated beach entry pool, and pool pavilion. Phase One offers 13 single-family homes, five with planned completion for early Spring 2008 that range from $1.6 million to $4 million. Homes range in size up to 6,432 square feet and boast award-winning architectural detail, roof top terraces with panoramic views, private residential elevators, two-car garages, designer amenities and finishes.
For more information on Marlin Bay Yacht Club visit http://www.marlinbay-keys.com or call 877.878.2762.