The Indian Ocean and Mauritius, in particular, are such popular diving destinations
(PRWEB UK) 9 October 2012
Kenwood Travel has recently spoken to South African scuba diving expert and teacher Kevin Cocks about his three decades of underwater experience and ownership of the Mauritius business Prodive Limited.
The veteran diver reveals how he got started with the watersport 35 years ago while working with a French ex-navy diver. He reveals why he left the “rat race” at age 34 and sold his share of the five businesses he had control of in South Africa to follow his maritime dreams.
Cocks also explains why the Indian Ocean and Mauritius, in particular, have been such popular diving destinations down through the years and why scuba diving is a much more inclusive activity than people might imagine. He says: “Everybody can participate in scuba diving. A diver’s level of fitness is not as important as simply being in good health.”
Scuba diving has always been one of the most popular activities for people on Mauritius holidays and with years of experience Cocks’ is in a better position than most to talk about it.
Check out the travel blog below for more.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.