Kenwood Travel Blog Releases its Latest Guide for Holidays to Mauritius with Mauritius Attractions
Kenwood Travel Blog quizzes ground operator Mauritius Attractions about holidays to Mauritius to bring this exclusive guide to what to do when on holiday.
(PRWEB UK) 19 October 2012
The Travel Blog at Kenwood Travel is pleased to publish its exclusive guide to holidays in Mauritius, following an insightful chat with ground tours operator there Mauritius Attractions.
Mauritius Attractions is the leading tours, excursions and local attractions provider on the island, and has kindly donated its views on the best water sports and most exhilarating dry land sports activities to undertake during holidays. Furthermore there’s a guide to Mauritius landmarks, cultural centres and historical points of interest.
It’s a quick and easy guide that should give those booking holidays to Mauritius a taster of what to expect when visiting this fabulous island paradise.
Click here to read the travel blog on Kenwood Travel and discover more about Mauritius holidays, and visit the Kenwood Travel website for hotels and resorts bookings on the island.
About Kenwood Travel:
To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.